Wish I'd had bought one sooner

Hi all,
Ive wanted an MX-5 for as long a I can remember. I’ve had many projects on the go and never really got round to getting one and with prices soaring I thought I better start looking.

I spotted mine at a salvage auction, an attempted theft. I thought it was too good to be true and it couldn’t possibly be rust free and in roadworthy condition. I chanced it bidding came to a close and I thought I’d lost it. But I thought wrong and I got myself a very tidy Eunos Roadster in Mariner blue.

All it needed was a lockset and a window. Maybe abit of repair around the windscreen where the door had been pryed open.

Now a member of the owners club I thought I’d share my endeavour into the world of MX-5 ownership. Wish I’d had done it sooner.

Jake

7 Likes

Welcome aboard.
Fate has provided a super little car for you. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard Jake! Like you, I’m also new to MX5 ownership, and to the club.

Hope you have as much fun as I’m having, and look forward to seeing many more photos of your lovely blue Roadster!

Nick

Hi Jake,
Totally agree, me too Ive had my NB1 for 5 years now and wondered why it took me so long also!
Im sure youll get lots of help and advise as needed, in the mean time enjoy the experience.
Cheers
Nic

1 Like