Would anyone like a free exhaust upgrade?

Hello everyone - quite new to this little car and enjoying the experience,
hope to meet some other owners in the area in due course (I’ve already given and recieved a few waves!!) I’m in Leamington Spa

My car is an imported Mk1, in british racing green, with some light upgrades such as adjustable coil overs, nice alloys etc,
However, I find my sports exhaust a little bit too loud, while it hasn’t been a problem yet because I have a driveway…I am moving to a narrow road where only on-street parking exists I don’t want to upset the neighbors when coming home late at night.

Lots of people have complimented the sound of the car though, and it definitely makes top-down driving extra special!

I would like to know if anyone is interested in swapping their standard exhaust from the CAT-back with my one? It’s in good condition as far as I can tell with only a little surface rust but not much.

Thought I’d ask on here before spending £100 and chucking this one out

I could record the sound and take a photo if anyone is interested…?

I would of swapped it around for you, from one here, but you might be a little to far? but if anything it is a free bump Wink some kind soul may jump up and be counted closer to you buddy.

M-m

Same here unless you fancy a trip to sunny Porthcawl? I have a genuine OEM Mazda 1994 cat back system in very good condition, could fit it while you stroll along the promenade…

Thank you for the offers guys… I’ll see if anyone closer fancies it otherwise we’ll see about a day trip!

On another note, is there a way of being sure if an exhaust will definitely fit?

This one is quite close by, but I’m worried my CAT is the wrong length for it - is it a 50-50 chance?

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mazda-MX5-mk1-1-8-Exhaust-pipe-/151060062538?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=xepAzWz7QJtPDAkQ1jf05NgEkZs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Get a measure to the cat.

M-m

approx 330 to 340mm
Is that accurate enough?