www.mx5oc.co.uk

The main club website is not available… 404 Not Found?

I can access the forum but not the main club site.

However, posting is very slow.

Main site should be ok now – thanks for raising.

Also given the forum a kick, but I don’t expect it to make much difference unfortunately. We really need to get it onto a new platform I think.

Third try to get a reply posted - (message was on last try - got the usual 404. (not found)

Ditto - also got this message:

Startup Error: Unable to connect to the Database. Exception Message: Cannot open database “yafoc_live” requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user ‘NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE’. (4060)

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Note: If you are the administrator, and need help with this problem, please visit this url: Turn off CustomErrors in your web.config.

Ditto - Also get this message:
Startup Error: Unable to connect to the Database. Exception Message: Cannot open database “yafoc_live” requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user ‘NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE’. (4060)

Note: If you are the administrator, and need help with this problem, please visit this url: Turn off CustomErrors in your web.config.

Ditto - Also get this message:

Go figure? Three failed attempts and now all three entered - 404’s are rampant today! Fifteen minutes wasted already.
Snail mail quicker? Maybe not, but I’m left wondering - Now for another 404?

Follow up message also not entered - another 404 - onto the ‘not found’ again.

Switched to MS Edge (was using google) so see if this works any better?

Apparently - Yes, definitely. Posted in a couple of seconds.

Happening again.
Just tried to post a thread and got Not Found.
So I tried again and again.

Only to find it had posted them multiple times.

Also the forum is very slow.