Yellow Car on User Icons

That worked here too. :grin:

1 Like

A few of us are still described as “Regular” still, despite the yellow/gold/amber car icon? Does that make us extra special? :grin:

Out of interest PhilGee, are you able to change that yourself? Tap on your roundal, tap on your username, tap summary, then tap admin. Not sure if you’ll have the admin option.

1 Like

Cheers Robbie, found it under Preferences_Title
:+1:

1 Like

Have we changed member designation from the gold car symbol to a red/blue symbol with a tick already?

Barrie

There was something before the yellow car, (can’t remember what it was).
I think that changed within a couple of hours.
This does sort of look a bit more “professional” perhaps? :thinking:

Yes, there was a blue car symbol for a very short while.

Ahhh, that’s what it was, thanks. :+1:

Experimenting to see what works best

1 Like

This one looks the best so far.
Blends in nicely with the colours on the Forum pages. :+1:

(Not meant as a criticism!)

1 Like

we’re so conditioned I instantly recognised that as Pepsi, but funnily enough I never have made that association before with the red and blue that we’ve used for a while in various things now.

2 Likes

I think it’s the tick that brought Pepsi to mind. :slight_smile:

Subtle advertising! I wondered why I felt thirsty after seeing the new icon.

3 Likes

That’ll be our deal with PepsiCo and why my fridge is packed. Subliminal advertising at it’s best… :shushing_face:

:joy:

2 Likes

Or a potential future income stream for the OC: “The member icon, brought to you by…”

Blue & white striped one for Tesco, green & black for Starbucks, yellow & red for McDonalds… :slight_smile:

How much should the OC charge do you think?

Wow! With the current colour scheme we could get sponsorship dosh from both PepsiCo AND Tesco! Brilliant work CC!!!

I’ve noticed the red and blue member icon is no longer showing against my picture, but it is for others. Has something changed again?

Try logging in again on the O/C main page. I needed to last week.

1 Like

Sorted. I logged off and back on and hey presto. Computers eh.