Yorkshire area to National Rally

Anyone on here driving down on the Sunday morning like me, seems most people on the Yorkshire Ridings are off down the day before but thought Id post on here to see if anyone fancies meeting up and a little convoy.

Ben.

MX-5 OWNERS CLUB

It is 106 miles approx 2 hrs from Meadowhell, Sheffield, so it is do able within the day

Peaks and Pennines convoy details Meeting at  8:30 for 9:00 at The Stockyard, Hellaby,   s66 8hn       Leader required please

IT IS NOT necessary NECESSARY TO PRE BOOK IF YOU ARE JUST GOING DOWN TO THE RALLY ON THIS RUN

h t h , i will be joing them hopefully 

Hi,

I’ll be traveling on Sunday morning from near Beverley. Is anyone else going to be doing similar as a convoy would be fun?

Chris

Hi Chris,

If you are planning to go to the Spring Rally at Elvington, then I’m meeting Andy at Fimber cafe car park at 08:40, see post below https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst113465_Elvington-Spring-Rally.aspx

I’m starting at Leven, so if you want to go in a small group, then you are welcome to join us.

George

Hi George,

Thanks, that’s a nice idea. From Leven, are you first going up to Driffield or down to Beverley as I could meet you at either?

Chris