(Your own) video thread

Share your own videos, not recycled from other places and give us a bit of information about the content.

Discussion okay on this thread.

This is a trip over the Cairn O’ Mount, a pass in Aberdeenshire from near Laurencekirk to near Banchory, this is in the 1.5 ND,

Great vid and great roads, :blush: just makes me want to get out for a drive around the North Essex /Suffolk B roads again :blush: Fingers crossed , and Stay safe.

Boz

1 Like

Brother being the camera gimp at Curborough.

3 Likes

My dashcam recording a drive through the Elan Valley almost 3 years ago! This was on a weekend event with South West Midlands staying in Llandrindod Wells. Where has the time gone!
It shows how careful you need to be when you come across a pair of sheep with one on either side of the road. Amazing how many times this happened in 30 minutes. The guy on the motorbike was rather lucky not to take out one sheep.

1 Like

Great scenery, but you dare not put your foot down with all those sheep about :flushed:

Hey guys! How are your videos? I want to make one but I don’t know what exactly to use for editing. I think it is the hardest part.

On macOS, I usually just use iMovie. Comes with the Mac, and its more than enough for standard editing.

On Windows, Microsoft offer something called “Clipchamp” which is OK, although I prefer Kdenlive - Video Editing Freedom.

I’ve been filming local landscapes, similar to the Cairn O’ Mount trip, capturing the serene beauty of nature around my area. For editing, I started with simple cuts and transitions to make the footage more engaging. I found Movavi helpful because it’s user-friendly and offers a good balance of basic and advanced features, which made it easier for me to enhance my videos without getting overwhelmed by overly complex options.

Regarding video editing, I totally get the struggle; it took me a while to find something that wasn’t too intimidating yet had enough features to make my videos look good. Movavi struck that balance for me, enabling me to polish my videos with a professional touch without spending too much time on the learning curve. This video editor might be a good starting point if you’re looking for something straightforward yet capable.