2022 MX-5 National @ Sywell

This requires full cancelation and need to dig out your promo code and implement - just come to the gate with your wrong ticket and we will sort at the help desk.

1 Like

No but you need to ring the office and get a refundā€¦

I can see many have made this mistake because the process of obtaining the tickets is confusing and not only that just today we got an email that is now a requirement to register for the eventā€¦

I meanā€¦ whyā€¦ ? in previous years all you needed to access the site is the car pass which was actually send with the magazine - as originally said.

why all this extra complexity this year?

because we need a head count on a live airfield

1 Like

I have my ticket and am looking forward to my first National! Iā€™m trying to get a convoy going from our area (North West Midlands) but Iā€™m sure that many people will be taking a similar route. Please see this post and maybe a merge will be possible? Thanks!

why not count the people actually come through the gates?

OK, thank youā€¦

because that NEVER works and we are doing what we are being asked to do by the venue as part of our hire. I was looking for ways around it but there was not and hence the decision to use this particular ticketing mechanism.

Tickets for events will be expected for events from now on.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™ve downloaded our ticket, that was simple, I just canā€™t find the rally pass that came with the magazine. How do I obtain a replacement please?

Many thanks

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m being dense, Iā€™ve managed to sort my ticket for me and my passenger, but my parents may want to come along with the kidsā€¦ Can they get tickets on the gate in there none MX5? If it does say Iā€™ve managed to miss it.

Buy tickets online, as a non-member

I wasnā€™t sure if that was for just 2 people or the full vehicle, again is is possible I missed something

Hi all,
Iā€™m looking forward to attending the rally next weekend.
When should we expect to hear about competitions?
I filled in the form a while backā€¦

Letā€™s hope the thundery showers have moved away by then :slight_smile:

As highlighted on application, the comps close today and details will be sent following that.

Sorry if been asked already and answered, is the 10.30 ā€˜publicā€™ as such or everyone

Basically what time do I as a member need to be there to to park up in members area?

Thanks

gates open to all at 10.30

your windscreen pass will get you directed to members parking

Tickets needed at the gate after parked up.

1 Like

Hi Is anyone travelling up from Ilford Essex area to the rally

I think there is a group meeting at toddington services on the M1, theyā€™re aiming to leave there at 9am. That could be a big convoy!

1 Like

Thank you E1MXV for your reply.

I will make my way to Toddington Services, can anyone confirm they are also going there.

Much appreciated

Regards
Malcolm

Ok so Iā€™ve been frantically turning the house upside down today.

I know I did have a windscreen hanger but now itā€™s disappeared.
My wife says sheā€™s never seen it but I wouldnā€™t have thrown it awayā€¦

Donā€™t know what to do now?

tough it out in non member parking there is not going be a way to get you one with the helpful post strike this week.

can try but donā€™t hold your breath. email the office in the morning