2022 MX-5 National @ Sywell

This will be our first visit, are dogs allowed at the event?

Thanks

unfortunately not this year.
The airfield remains live space and dogs are not permitted on site for this reason.

Trying to buy a ticket on the National Rally page but nowhere is there an option to enter the promo code (membership number) as it says to do.

Am I doing something stupid?

Take a look at post 39… an arrow points the way :wink:

Ta, need to go to SpecSavers :smiley:

2 Likes

I was really looking forward to going to the rally but sadly i am now scheduled to have some major dental work done 3 days before the event and so I am likely not going to be in any mood or condition to be going out :frowning:

I’ve just ordered my ticket. It specifies car and driver are free. Does the passenger have to pay and do passenger tickets need to also be booked in advance?

You should have completed the box, car+driver+passenger.

1 Like

Thanks. That bit wasn’t in the instructions.
How do I amend my ticket please?

Well I’d try the booking process again, if not possible (it won’t let you) contact admin.
I’m sure Iain will check in on the thread and advise.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks Mick. I attempted to edit my booking but it’s to edit personal info like your email rather than the booking proper. I’ve sent a message to the ticket company so will see how it goes. If all else fails I shall have to cancel this ticket and then order a new one.
Appreciate your help :+1:

Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

I have attempted several times to amend my ticket to include a passenger from just car and driver. I have now given up, so my wife and I will just turn up and explain at the time. Fortunately no money involved.

You message me, not the ticket company, I am looking in to what needs to happen.

Just a very busy few days trying to finalise all the bookings for the Event.

1 Like

Thanks Iain. I understand it must be quite frantic.
I’ll drop you a DM later.
Cheers,
Guy

If possible I will attend, only joined a few days ago so would be the first meet I attend, not sure If tickets are being sent still?

Hi N,
Just go to here tickets - THE 2022 MX-5 NATIONAL (nationalrally.co.uk) and get your tickets.
Have your membership number to hand and remember to click on ‘enter promo code’. It is in blue just above where you chose your tickets. Check that the cost is NIL before you confirm.
The National is well worth a visit so get your ticket and put it on your calendar as ‘fixed’.
:heart:

Just a quick caveat on that takes us about 3 days to get new members fully processed and added to the mechanism for the discount

I got most confused on the Ticket Application page.
I think I might have paid £20 for me and passenger.
Have I lost this money?

No Will cancel and refund

Please follow the ‘how to’ guide which is on the bottom of the ticket page for putting them through.

Please follow the 4 steps to put your tickets through.

If you find yourself paying for free tickets, please ask yourself what you’ve missed?

1 Like