2022 MX-5 National @ Sywell

Can members attend in non Mx5s and still get free entry. Our MX5 is currently being rebuilt.

Colin

Yes you will be parked in the non mx-5 parking

@iainf
Hi Iain,
Patricia an I still gave not received our STHT magazine, has there bern a delay in sending them out, only we booked into the aviator hotel and will need the window hanger to gain access to the club event, we look forward to hearing from you, As to the ticketing I have noticed yet another member over another OC forum thread has also had to pay, along with us and Nerina as mentioned in this thread.

Sywell MX-5 National, Iā€™ve booked a ticket received email and pdf but seem to be having a problem with printing the page all appears fine except the QR which fails to print completely, has anyone else having the same issueā€¦!!!

Your not on your own, I donā€™t have a hanger either. I donā€™t think I would miss a blue card 4 inches by 8 inches with a hook cut out on one end.

We wouldnā€™t be able to get to the event till 1PM. So, before I get tickets, would it be too full by the time we get there and is it still worth going for the afternoon. Thanks. Tony

Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ll get in, some are leaving by then anyway going on past events :+1:

1 Like

thanks @MickAP

Hey! If I rejoin as a member now, will STHT with the pass be sent out or will I have missed the boat?

Hi Tony, yes the gates are live until about 1pm and the programme runs until 4pm.

Yes, new and renewing memberships will be sent the magazine and passes.

1 Like

Check your page settings on your printer, to print to page as I think they use a US setting.

Barcodes will also be able to be displayed on mobile devices and scanned on arrival.

Hi all,

Iā€™ve purchased my ticket but Iā€™m looking to get my car onto Show & Shine. The website says to email carcomps@mx5oc.co.uk for instructions on how to do this but I havenā€™t had a reply. Iā€™ve also messaged on Facebook as well but no reply on there either.

Can someone please confirm what I need to do submit an application?

Luke

Luke

Have sent you a reply the Comps are currently for members, but looking at opening this up for non members depending on entry levels, right now too early to tell.

Hi Iain,

Thanks for the reply. Will there be any announcements if the Comps are close to full? If I need to Iā€™ll become a member if it gives me the option to apply. Wanted to go to the National Rally for years but always missed it.

Thanks,
Luke

Hi Luke,

You can join online anytime at https://mx5oc.co.uk/join/
If you did that, weā€™d refund the event tickets are they are included in your membership.

Joining ahead of the national is always the best time and value, as you get a big discount on the whole yearā€™s activities, all the mags and Club benefits against the cost of your Rally tickets for you and a passenger.

Hi Iain,

Just signed up :slight_smile: If you refund my ticket that would be great. Iā€™ll use the normal application form now. Just need to find my membership number!

Thanks,
Luke

*edit - found it!

1 Like

Luke excellent welcome to the Club - will take a day or so to sort all that out, Iā€™ll drop you a line when all good to go and your pack, pass and mags will be out in the post tomorrow/Friday.

1 Like

Wish I had seen Iainā€™s post with pictures of how to get free tickets. I was looking for a promotion code box and not a SMALL print of ā€œEnter Promotion Codeā€. I missed it and am now having to get a refund. Grrrrr!!

We will definitely be attending this eventā€¦

This will be our first ever MX-5 Gathering as we are new to this marquee ā€¦ I really appreciate these little vehicles they really are simply amazingā€¦

So we really are looking forward to learning more.

1 Like