2024 Motorsport Events?

Are there any club Motorsport events being planned for this year? The Curborough Sprint day and Blyton Park weekender last year were great events.

4 Likes

Yup, I was there at The Curborough Sprint day and had a great time.

1 Like

if there’s another sprint day ill be there! Paid for the last one at Curborough and couldn’t make it last minute!

I’d be really interested in the Blyton weekend (although maybe only one day).

I’d also be interested in something at Blyton, if that is an option this year.

1 Like

I’d also like to find out more about the Blyton weekend again as this was incredibly well run last year with a really good group of members in attendance. Can someone let us know when it’s announced (apologies if it’s been done in another thread - it’s bad enough trying to search the site as it is!)

Richard

I’d love curborough

Hi,

I was also checking to see what motorsport events were planned for 2024

I emailed the motorsports co coordinator, he replied that he will post something meaningful by the end of Feb

I’ve got everything crossed that they don’t announce stuff for dates when my wife has booked our holidays. Don’t think she’ll be happy if I say I’d rather spend the weekend in a tent in Lincolnshire :rofl:

Same! Hoping to make this year’s!

1 Like

Need to try to get the new engine fitted & get mine up and running so that this could be an option for me this year :+1:

Things are in the works and all being well some options should be available soon.

7 Likes

Sign me up for Curborough, or anything else that’s planned. Im keen to get involved with the club and get some track time in this year :+1:

And it’s March next Friday… :eyes:

2 Likes

Never done a track or sprint day, but several people recommended the MX5OC ones as a great first track day! Hoping to see some news about some planned for this year!

2 Likes

Would hate to miss a Mx5 track day organised by this group as last year was exceptional. Booked several over the course of this year through Javeline and MSV as can pre plan. Hope dates available soon. Don’t want to miss out.

2 Likes

Hi,

I chased the motorsports coordinator this morning for an update

His reply says “Blyton will be on the 1st of June”

4 Likes

MOT Trackdays have a sold out track day on the 1st of June at Blyton?!?

“Out of stock” usually means they haven’t started taking bookings yet.

Hi,

I noticed that too - I was checking to see what track days were on offer around me

so it would appear that the club has taken over the MOT track day on June first, which is fine by by as MOT trackdays have always been well run in my experience

2 Likes