2024 track days

Anyone got any events they are going to this year? Am booked on the 1st June at Blyton.

1 Like

Will be going to Cadwell prob in September but in my Fiesta.

Going to Thruxton on 29th July

~Sun 19th May Anglesey Coastal & GP Circuit ~ (hope car is ready by then)
Mon 24th June Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit
Sun 28th July Anglesey Coastal & GP Circuit
Tuesday 13 August Cadwell Park (Evening 15:30-8pm)
Mon 9th September Brands Hatch GP Circuit

3oth May Snetterton. Will be the first time for this car. Did quite a few in the old car but could never beat 2.39 so looking forward to seeing what I can do. Would recommend an app called lap trophy which logs your lap times on your phone so you can see if you are improving.

Will give that app a try :slight_smile:

Could do with something before Blyton but will have to see what weekend we have free lol

Is that with MSV? They have plenty of evening events but that may be sold out if it’s not on their website now.

Cadwell 24th April, then the 1st June event

I am limited as my daughter obviously want to be passenger on them all but she is 14 so only certain organisers and tracks allow her on

I mostly use open track mate, sometimes I buy a ticket with mot trackdays

1 Like

Im at Donington 20th Aug evening but going to try book something before then.

I can’t really travel far for track days and I’m in Fife, so I’m really just limited to Knockhill. I was there earlier this month and hoping to attend again in May, and June, then July etc etc. I only really attend track nights, the full days are a bit much for me and that’s 2-3 tanks of fuel + things get consumed much quicker.

I never got the winter season to prep the car much either, spent all my money on an NC instead :neutral_face:

I always fancied knockhill…probably closet decent track to me as i live near carlisle.
Doing evenings wouldnt be an issue …just throw car on trailer and wander up. Are the evening sessions busy?

What’s at Lochgelly - just drifting and supercar experience days?

Yeah pretty much. I don’t have bucket seats + harnesses to go to Driftland at Lochgelly.

There is also Ingliston but that’s also limited to Supercar Experience days, which imo are a total waste of money.

Anyone fancy this?
24-05-2024 - Open Pitlane - Mallory Park - 18065 (trackdays.co.uk)

Mallory park
£159 -full day
May 24th

thanks

I personally really like the track, the evening sessions are usually fully booked. 40 cars I believe.

I’ve never had to wait more than a 2-3 minutes in the Pitlane to get onto the track and sometimes you are going around and no one is in sight.

You get people showing up in all sorts of crazy cars and they spend majority of the session in the pit, all the people showing up in their roadcars or cars they have built up themselves are out constantly.

Worth noting I did mention to the Central Scotland Coordinator, Steve, that I went to a Subaru Owners Club track day a while back and it was hella cheap, £100 for 5 hours. They had 3 slots left they couldn’t fill from the club, so opened it to the public.

I’m hoping maybe something could be organised but no idea if that will happen.

1 Like

I think i need to book an evening at knockhill…love driving the track on the sim set-up :ok_hand: so bet it would be fantastic fun in the mx5