2nd time to join forum

+Hi - I’m back again as the happy new owner of a MX5 SkyActive 1.5l gorgeous car.
I still have my beloved Eunos Mk1, which sadly has been in the garage awaiting a new engine for the last 4-5 years. You may recall the story of ‘Lola’ - I took her on a road trip to Germany and she broke down over there. After a costly repair she almost made it back but broke down again just 20 miles away from the ferry in France. Thanks to the forum members who were amazingly supportive I found a way to bring her back.

admin edit - forum rules

Babs

Hello and welcome back from Nottinghamshire… Hope we’ll soon see pics of your “gorgeous” 1.5L SkyAcive soon :slight_smile:

Rob

Welcome back and best of luck getting Lola fixed.

Thanks Rob - am working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are showing as a forum member, you need to be an OC member to advertise your car.

b) Non-members of the MX5 Owners Club are welcome to open an account to access the forum. Please refer to the forum home page for details of how to create an account. Non-members have more restricted access privileges, which includes no access to OC members’ areas and the inability to place adverts.

You can advertise your car and get a whole lot more too.