A 'Virtually' excellent outing.. Everyone welcome

Hi everyone, hope you’re all safe and well…
as we are limited as to what we can do/where we can go with our lovely cars, why note post a pic of yours here, so we can all appreciate them with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So this one isn’t strictly speaking mine but as the saying goes ‘what’s yours is mine :wink:’ it’s Paul’s true red NC… and I love it (as you can see!)

Stay well everyone

T xx

5 Likes

3 Likes

Why are you limited to where you can go. ??
Self isolation doesn’t mean being stuck indoors.

There’s nothing wrong with you going for a blast.

There are people who won’t want to risk it, and we have been advised to stay inside where possible…

I’m just trying to lighten the mood

1 Like

Chill buddy, Maisie just trying to lighten the mood with a picture post to get the MX-5 community involved.

1 Like

Great idea. Let me just get the picnic ready…

1 Like

… and then we can sit back, eat our sandwich and enjoy the view.

4 Likes

An old picture but still a favourite of mine.

3 Likes

At the seaside

4 Likes

Just washed!

2 Likes

Same beach as Guilbert :grinning:

2 Likes

My sister and me in SA with the virtual MX 5!!

2 Likes

Love it!!

At the Ponderosa about 4 years ago

3 Likes

From not long after I first bought it in June last year, had the roof down today!

3 Likes

North West Midlands Calling!
This picture was taken a couple of years ago for what was a day out to visit the National Coal Mining Museum, Wakefield. Read all about it by looking up the STHT On Line via the OC Forum. Article is titled “One Day Like This” October 2018 edition, Pages 18 - 21

A big thanks to Maisie for a brilliant idea

Jim Keeley Joint AC North West Midlands

2 Likes

A Brief trip to Scotland from across the pond ended in a story best kept for another day.

1 Like

Good to see you back Griff, it’s been 5 years :wink:

1 Like

A photo of Alec, taken last year, I’ve since added some bling, ( chrome fog light trims, and chrome door handle inserts ) fairly subtle but effective.
Hopefully better days ahead to fully enjoy these cars and stop for a cream tea without worrying.

2 Likes

Ahh come on, you can’t leave us hanging?? We’re all friends here :wink:

1 Like