Axe Wheels

That’s good for 7 year old alloys. Sadly all alloys with a chrome or polished finish will suffer no matter how badly you look after them. All wheels have so many things thrown at them, brake dust, weather, driving surfaces, etc etc, so they get a hard battering. So it’s only a matter of time before polished / chrome surfaces start to diminish. I have the OEM black shadow chrome rims on mine, and I absolutely love them, I just hope I can keep them away from the kerbs :rofl: even BBS need refurbing and we all know how expensive they are. Obviously there are wheel re-furbishers out there, all depends if you want to keep paying out :+1: end of the day it’s your money and your car. Were only here to air our views.

To be quite honest these wheels look fantastic
…but I had some diamond cut alloys,and they suffered some serious deterioration over a short period ,and even though I complained to the manufacturer some 18 months after purchase,I had no joy at all(Judd wheels)These were quite expensive but was told by a wheel refurbisher to refurb them would cost a fortune(£450 min)Take my advice stick to painted/powder coated finish they will last 10 times longer.

2 Likes