Caliper clean up

Somebody (or something) is watching/listening :thinking: I switched on the TV TO go on YouTube and in the recommendations was? Top ten tyre dressing reviews :rofl: hmmmmmm :grimacing: anyway, Autoglym tyre gel came out top for approximately £11 a bottle, cheapest tested IIRC. Won out on longevity, ease of application, darkness and price overall. :grinning: Forensic detailing channel if anyone wants to look it up.
Barrie

What are the side indicators? Only ones I have seen like that are JassPerformance but they are much different.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: yes they are different! Actually, they’re for a mini? My youngest son has a 2015 (IIRC) Cooper and had a bit of a faff with these. He ordered them, one set didn’t work, he got an exchange and in the meantime, his GF’s Mum bought some for him too! I got the spare set! TBH, they stand off the wing slightly, so sealed with black silicone, still look fine though. Had to modify the holes in the wing slightly too, so probably no going back! :sweat_smile: I do like them though and they are sequential too. :+1:
Barrie

2 Likes

They look good, makes the car look more upto date.

1 Like

pretty.
gotta link pls or a part number???

1 Like

As said, they were a gift as such so not sure where they came from? However, loads available, they are for later mini’s.

This will give an idea :+1:
Barrie

1 Like

Morning Rob, sorry to hear you’ve not been well? Hope you’re feeling better now? :+1: Tyre valves, they are bolt in, flush valves, come with
an extension tube so you can inflate tyre. Been fitted almost two years now, still perfect! Just had a look and Amazon can’t display some of my purchases? Anyway, search for them as mentioned, should get some results! These are similar.

Barrie

Thanks Barry :+1:

1 Like

Just for ‘completeness’ here’s a couple pics with tyres dressed. Some Demon shine stuff I found lurking in the garage! :grinning:

Barrie

2 Likes

Sooooo much better :slight_smile:

1 Like