Calling all V-Spec Owners

Mine has ABS but it is not fitted to all Eunos or even all V-Specs AFAIK.

If you have it you should have an ABS light on the dashboard which comes on with the ignition. You will also have a big ABS unit at the back of the engine bay on passenger side as in the picture. My engine bay is much cleaner now…honest [:S]

Not sure which models had LSD as standard…I`m sure Saz will enlighten you later [Y]

The OP doesn`t mention BRG only so come on in the waters lovely [Y]

Excellent, thank you. Quite clearly mine does not have ABS as there is no unit on mine as shown in your photo, mine has the washer bottle there. This is good news for me, as I want a relatively simple car, so that’s one less thing to go wrong.

JH

V-Spec floor mats

My car came with a used set of V-spec floor mats, the brown shag pile ones, with gold badges. They are certainly used, but servicable.

I am not going to use them, indeed I have already replaced them.

Does anyone here want them? … free to a good home (if you pay the postage)

[:)]

I am just about to buy a set of mats off ebay!

PM me or email me li_clement@hotmail.com

[:D]

PM for Clement!

I would have loved the mats John, lucky Clement… … I wonder if we should set up a kind of “Freecycle” for MX-5ers - I realise there is a for sale bit on the Forum… I feel a PM to the webmaster coming…

Noel Edmonds never knew what he had started !

How about a Forum called Multi (fuel injected) Coloured Swap Shop

LOL 

John

Sorry, just a tad too late, they are winging their way to Clement.

… and to think I have just driven past Montrose today too!

John H

This is the reason why you have to read this forum more often! ha!

I have currently only got 1 drivers side mat[:(]

Thank you so much John H!

No pics, dont know how (any help), but J reg black V Spec in sunny (at the mo) Essex.  Love it to bits.  DeCat, timing advanced, front strut and K&N with cold air feed.  Hmmmm [:P]

Here is my car:

http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/venomherps/?action=view&current=235.jpg

http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/venomherps/?action=view&current=212.jpg

http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/venomherps/?action=view&current=MX5002.jpg

It is similar to the V-Spec…

<o:p> </o:p>

But is a 1991 UK Limited Edition #166 of 250

Paul,

Nice car.

Looks like it is sitting very high, what’s the score there?

I’ve got a black V-special, it’s lowered and has 14" RS Watanabe’s, a really loud exhaust, decat and a tubular manifold, HKS filter, ARC induction chamber and a style bar.

Also missing the Nardi gearnob…

AFAIK all V-specials came with an LSD

My first Eunos:-

As it was-

With gold BBS-

Now sadly wriiten off by a twat prat in a Peugeot who discovered he had no brakes…

I know this thereads a little old now but i thought i’d share my pride and joy. 68,000 miles K reg Vspecial, middle of the drivers seats just come apart but apart from that she looks pretty tidy

matt

@ lyme park

Only just spotted it as well. This is Daphne, had her over 2 years and just love the whole MX5 thing so much that last year we got her a sister, a MKII VS.

All sorts of mods, lowered suspension, lots of chrome, green stuff pads, drilled discs, strut brace front and rear on chassis, more chrome, ss exhaust, and alignment by WIM.

this is katy, been with us for 3 years now, changed a fair bit from when we first bought her. recently put in mk2 shocks/ springs and top mounts, sitting a little high at the mo’.

had new white dials at xmas, v. nice, brightens up the dash a tad

paul

And me with my two

Mk 1 1993 1800cc V.S II import

IMG_0154-1.jpg Mk 1 1993 V.S II 1800cc front with spokes picture by onestopmx5roadster

IMG_0155-1.jpg Mk 1 1993 V.S II 1800cc with spokes picture by onestopmx5roadster

3541801227_caaf686679_b.jpg Mazda Eunos Roadster 1993 V.S II with spokes Mx-5 OC spring rally picture by onestopmx5roadster

IMG_0248.jpg Mazda Eunos Roadster 1993 V.S II 1800cc(side-Mk II wheels) picture by onestopmx5roadster

And a Mk 2 1999 1800cc V.S import

DSC01916JPG.jpg Mk 1 And Mk 2 Roadster imports at Mx-5 oc spring rally picture by onestopmx5roadster

AHA i remember this thread…My old car is on the first page.

It`s nowadays roaring around the roads of bonny Scotland.

Some great looking V-Specs there guys Thumbs up

Wayne

I love the ‘V SPEC’ & ‘EUNOS’ reg plates, where did you get them from?