Calling all V-Spec Owners

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-SENTRA-SER-SPEC-V-JAPANESE-LICENSE-PLATE-TAG-JDM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3ca2524607QQitemZ260421338631QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA-MIATA-MX5-EUNOS-JAPANESE-LICENSE-PLATE-TAG-JDM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3ca2522d6dQQitemZ260421332333QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MX5-JDM-LICENSE-PLATE-MAZDA-MX5-MX-5-MIATA-ROADSTER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5ad614f42cQQitemZ390138754092QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Don’t you just love flea bay?

Can anyone tell me what a set of these wheels cost?(yes i know they will be s/hand)

Many thanks 

Wayne…That is my old car & i sold it with those wheels on to Stewart (whiteeunos) on Nutz, He wasn`t sure whether to keep them on or fit the ones from his old 5 so it may be worth contacting him to see if he wants to sell them if you are after a set.

If it helps i paid about £160 with tyres on Ebay for them.

Thanks Dave

I have a set plus god knows what else in my double garage(which i can not get a car in)it’s like an aladins cave for mx/roadster parts,and i need to clear everything from the last 20 odd years of hording(the might come in handy?) which 17years are mx/roadster stuff left over from putting them back to standard from importing,i’m hopefully going to be moving,so i could do with some price guides for fleabay,it all as to go,if you can help?

Many thanks

As said i paid about £160 for them on Fleabay. They had 3 out of 4 good tyres & the rims needed a regular polish but paint wise they were in very good nick.

Just clean them up, take some nice pics & see what they make on the bay Thumbs up

Or if you have a price in mind many BRG owners on here & Nutz would be interested i would think.

Just joined this forum, and since I was hoping to get a bit of history on my car anyway, might as well post up some pictures.

This is mine, had her since late June 2009. Please excuse the dirtyness, it had been a long day on the motorway.

love it! much preffer the mx nose without the pesky UK spec plates covering it. how deep is the front lip spoiler? i want one but i’m already getting close to the speedbumps round here

matt

Continuing the BRG fest.

Here is my 93 Auto VS Type2 1840cc. It may have come with an LSD…but mine may have wilted and reverted to “open” The chrome mirrors & polished (not chromed) 7 spokes were standard, as was the usual leather & wood, 6 speakers, AC, chassis & cockpit braces, and Bilstein shocks. Available in both white & “brilliant black” I believe 

86,000 miles, purchased 3 years ago.

It’s a “daily” with the usual battle scars, but presentable and very reliable as it ought to be given what has been chucked at it.

Mods/additions/work.

Full cambelt service & waterpump

New discs & rear calipers ( suprise suprise)

Turret brace

Raybrig headlamps…expensive but a huge benefit.

Magnecor leads, longreach plugs(dubious), new coilpack. Did’nt really need it but got one cheap.

Thermostat, radiator cap, full flush.

Auto drained and replenished, plus Forte Autobox conditioner.

Philips sidelight bulbs…like wee headlamps now

Perspex numberplate cover

Zip-window protective envelope

New Westco battery…what a difference.

Fog light mod.

Mx5 Parts SS Decat & system…(pretty horrid in decibel terms & will be getting a proper silenced decat made up this year.) I need  earplugs on kickdown and so do the public judging by their “look at the grey haired chav” expressions.

K&N 57i & custom heatshield…all pretty useless really…will likely revert to Uncle Mazda’s bits with a K&N pad and extend the intake.

“Who are you kidding” Lotus nose badge

SS nose grill

Laser aligned…probably the best “mod” yet.

Leccy windows cleaned & greased

Cheeky bits all cleaned out and Dinitrolled…(it’s rot free so far so I thought I’d try and keep it that way.)

Work required in time:

New coil-overs, set of decent Toyos or similar, paint detailing…have a pukka orbital and bits…but this weather? Best wee car I’ve had in 35 years…and the includes the wifes 02 SportStick Tongue Out…which was a wing-rotting, 54K service plus various bits money pit last year. 

Not got measurement off hand but will pop out when it gets a bit less rainy and find out for you :). It is not at all intrusive in terms of height. I mean I scrape my under car bracing more then I scrape my front lip. And they are built out of something solid. I “ran” over a dead fox in the middle of a motorway slip road at 50mph and not even a scratch on the thing.

Heres mine. 1992 pretty much completely standard other than a mk3 style mohair hood with headed glass screen :slight_smile:

A couple of pictures of mine since I’ve changed the wheels and had it lowered.

Hello,

I’ve had this little beauty for two weeks now. I’m gradually undoing all the wrongs from the previous owner…grrrrrr. The dash has all be painted black, the door cards have been replaced with black one and I believe the leather seats were replaced with black ones which have subsequently been painted orangy tan colour!! One step at a time, I’ve got a new boot on the way to replace boot with holes for a rusty old boot rack that was on it, and am in need a driver’s side wing to replace a dented/badly repaird one.

hi, i have been told mine is a V-Spec. only had it for a couple of weeks. how do you add i photo to here?

thanks  martin

It’s a V-Spec

Nardi Wheel, wooden handbrake and gear knob (if manual). Tan leather. Green or Black paint.

Enjoy!

she is have you still got it

Got this a couple of years ago to use when I do the odd track session rather than using my 91 J Ltd. As far as I know it is a 93/94 V Spec.

yes looks like a v spec i was just trying to put some pics on here when i work it out

Phil H, what are those wheels? I really like them.

my wheels phil

2.5 16" limited edition