Colour Coded Parking

Ah, ok. Might have to wait to the weekend. Rebuilt shocks are back from IG Racing, got to fit them now, but don’t want to count my chickens… SAZ has been too long off the road…

Hi Iain

sorry if I’m being a pain but not recieved emailed info on the above. just concerned i may have missed it.

joe

No Joe not being a pain I am trying hard to get this out asap but just to highlight that we are processing nearly 400 cars onto the site before the gates in various streams, as well as all the trades and tech suppliers - all down a single entrance road - we have had rallies smaller than this!!

Your email, time and pass just as soon as possible I had hoped last night, but a few last minute changes prevented that from happening.

sorry, I’ll shut up

well done Iain, looks like a comprehensive job there.

Agree  

Received my information e-mail, time to arrive etc, this morning. Many thanks, looking forward to the day!

hmm i dont seem to have recieved my follow up email.
is this the best place to ask or should i contact direct

sorry i have just had it , not sure what is going on with my emails, but sorted thanks very much
and i cant wait until Sunday

that’s odd, they went out early last Friday morning, so not sure why it would only just have arrive, but good news anyway… 

I only recently changed from a Mk3 to a MK1, is there any parking spare in the Blue section?

Am i too late to register?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for the interest but its pretty much all buttoned up now… 

was there a official photo taken of the colour coded parking and if so will thoose of us that took part get a copy.

Just waiting on the hi res versions coming in to make available for download, but yes I have some Aerial shots of the arena for those parked in it.

Now those are great pictures… makes all our hard work and planning seem worthwhile!

Great shots Iain, I see the nose of my Red Arrow just snuck into the bottom one :slight_smile:

excellent shots.
was it Sharon in the cherry picker behind the lense?

Joe, she was up there but not for these shots, look out for Sharon’s images in STHT 

We had another photographer on the day (organised along with the nifty lift) specifically to capture these and a few other shots of the day

and you can really see the attention to detail in getting those straight lines and how that paid off. My thanks go to all who helped out on the colour parking detail