Colour Coded Parking

yep, cracking photos those ones… 

Went to Gaydon feeling pleased to be part of the ‘colour coded parking’; came away feeling proud to have played a part.

My feelings exactly, made all the polishing worthwhile and nice to think our five was “on display” for the day.

i also agree, but, i was parked next to an"uber sparkling shiney job" which put my 5 to shame even though when we left home i thought mine looked a brilliant shine. 

Where were you parked Joe (I should say where amongst the Reds)

hi mal, front facing the museum 3rd from the right. black screen surround.

where were you Mal?

Excellent photos, thanks. Will look forward to the downloadable high resolution ones.

first red there so first one facing the grass banks.

Me too - but sadly I had to sit down after two hours of marshaling as my new knee was giving out! Still Monty looked good - until an RS parked next to him - thought I’d highly polished Monty but clearly notEmbarassed

High Resolution Aerial images of the colour parking display are now available to download and keep.

Please note - these are very large files, please download and view offline - repeated viewing online may max bandwidth restrictions 

Colour Parking Arena1

Colour Parking Arena2

wow; good quality pics.
thanks very much, I just spotted my brother & I having picnic lunch on the grass.

Great photos 

Brilliant pics - thanks.

It was good to be a small part of this with our RS

Brilliant, thank you.

Grace stands out with the roundels on her doors :slight_smile:

Thanks for the photos Iain. It was fun running round trying to get them all parked up somewhere near lined up.

Any copyright on these or can they be shared.

Phil

They can be shared, but if you can share a downloaded version and not the weblinks that will keep traffic down please.

[quote=iainf]

Phil

They can be shared, but if you can share a downloaded version and not the weblinks that will keep traffic down please.

Thanks  Iain