Curborough Sprint, September 10th 2022

Appreciate the upload, some lovely pictures there!

1 Like

Great pics.
Shows up the body roll on my stock Sport Black.
Or is it my cornering technique?

1 Like

I actually said that to my oh haha, It made me think standard suspension and no extra thick arbs I don’t know if that’s right or not?

I looked at mine and have rx8 arb and the roll over bar to me, they seem to make it roll less then yours (but I could be talking rubbish)

Can the Editor get in touch to look at some of these for the next edition of the Club magazine?

Yes. :slight_smile: certainly.

Thanks very much for the pictures, (YH58 VFM). Significant body roll with std suspension shows I was trying at least! I might have to do something about that over the winter.

1 Like

body roll is not an issue for road use mate.

1 Like

For those who were looking at my after market wind deflector (installed by the previous owner) this looks like the one.

£75 plus VAT - currently out of stock.

In the magazine it says about going twice next year, looking forward to going back :slight_smile:

Are the 2023 dates provisional? It’s filling out the diary time of year.

Curborough 14th May + 9th September
Blyton 8th & 9th July

Can we book any of these yet?

No, too far off yet

1 Like

I’m interested in having a go at one of these. How many runs do you get in a day on one of these events?

Thanks

I think it was 8 last time, might have been 7, but i think 8, and talking to the other people, and watching other cars going around was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds good. I will certainly check dates and see if I can make that happen. Love your car colour scheme.

1 Like

:slight_smile: look forward to seeing you there.

1 Like

Has the new one open already for may and I totally missed it or are tickets not yet available I checked often and todays first time I saw it say tickets, but it says sold out.

See the other topic but …

“Date will be in line with the next Magazine so all get a fair crack at them, there is another day set later in the year also.”

Should be start of April then.

There is a ‘slot’ to put your email in and you will get a notification when they are ‘in stock’.
:heart:

2 Likes