Dashboard Protection Against Mischeivious Little Feet!

Or…

You can raise the doggy collar shock rates until the desired effect is achieved.
Because…you love him really. Tough love.
The 5 cannot heal itself, but he’d recover.
Given time.

4 Likes

I pretty much agree with that. Children around that age are starting to push the limits to see how far they can go, if you only appease them they will push further and further. At some stage you will have to show him that when you say “NO” you mean “NO” or else…When you see a child running wild that is because the parents have not set and enforced limits on their behaviour.

8 Likes

Having my 5 year old grand daughter here for 2 days I agree with you 100%!!

1 Like

God that’s rubbish :joy::joy:
I like your floor choice though :+1:

or is it worktop…

Not sure now :thinking:

Just goes to show most kid’s these days are like wild animals, if our grandchildren acted up like that they would not go in it I would use the Yaris until they could.
And ny MX is only an old Mk2 not worth much.
We did have an incident when Mrs Noddy had a Z3 when the grandson said Nanny Brian drives your car a lot faster than you do. Grandchildren what do you do with them (they are the future)

Got a grandson of the same age. Despite repeatedly telling him he strips all his clothes off at home, loves doing it when we visit too. I reminded our son, just like you at that age.:grin:
He said we didn’t have widescreen TV’s when I was his age, he’s smashed the screens on two so far, one the replacement for the 1st only 3 months old.
The replacement for that has an additional toughened screen over the screen.
Done a laptop screen in too, he’s such an angel really.:grin:

Exactly uncontrollable Animals.

Jeeezz :flushed::flushed: kids eh :joy:

Imagine what it’s going to be like when a load of home schooled people with no respect of worth are running the country. Makes you glad you’re older they won’t have a pension worth much either. Mind you most of the youngsters don’t start work until they are in their 30’s.

1 Like

Discipline unfortunately is gone and not allowed (apparently :wink:).
We do, “in our house” whether any one else likes it or not. Never did me any harm, growing up, armed services and my other profession.
Looks like we just started the Victor Meldrew 2 club! :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Still love my old Mk2 took it for a drive today the world always seems better then. Love the grandkids too.

From dashboard footprints to the imminent fall of Western civilisation…

4 Likes

Here’s the worry.
20 years hence, some of them read all this when it’s their “pleasure” to pick our nursing homes… :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Exactly what I am doing :+1::joy:
Anyway, we all love the kids and 9 times out of 10 it’s not their fault really.
Enjoy while we can :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I expect they will be driving electric hopefully the road tax won’t be as expensive then. I believe that they ought to put it on petrol the more you drive the more you pay. (Sorry off topic).

2 Likes

Twenty years!? I’ll be long gone by then…I hope!!!

Only had the one.
My besty TBH. Solid bloke.

image uploader

3 Likes

Don’t say that!