Disappearing post

Hi all not sure if Iam having a funny turn or not ,did anyone see a post about a run out to Blackpool lights this weekend .Or am I just losing the plot .

Please help

1 Like

This it maybe?
Hope it helps.
If not?

3 Likes

Ooooh! That cartoon is a bit politically incorrect. You will have the WOKE brigade on your back any moment: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Oooops! :innocent: Moi?
Since he is a Ginge?

3 Likes

No one’s going mad, one of threads I was following had a post just disappear and it wasn’t anything political or such to offend the snowflakes.
It was a link to a paint supplier, why?
Are we not allowed such links to suppliers, it seems ok to recommend a garage or service for repairs though, undersealing even tyres?

1 Like

Nope only got 4 toes. :wink::joy:

1 Like

Cheshire and N Wales do have a run to Blackpool Lights this weekend, details were emailed to all CNW members over the weekend, the event was in the planning some weeks ago but the member pulled out and someone else volunteered to run it.
I don’t think it was actually posted on the forum here.

1 Like

I can’t see any deleted posts and all deletes/edits by anyone are logged in detail, there is another thread with a link to a paint supplier in the last two days.

The thread below, the link disappeared. I wouldn’t have responded with my post in that thread otherwise. It wasn’t the Mx5parts link, another link.
Going mad, maybe but it was there too.

No worries now we have the missing link, thanks.:+1:

1 Like

No problem, the way this software works it can be easy to lose things sometimes!

1 Like

Thanks for the help ,looking forward to the drive

I don’t know anything about missing paint posts! However Paul is correct, C&NW do have a trip through the lights this Saturday.
If anyone fancies joining, then please feel free to drop me an email and I’ll pass on the details

cnw@mx5oc.co.uk

Teri :blush: