Dog Sh*t in Bags

Or as self defence for prodding unfriendly Bullocks, …or spearing Salmon

1 Like

When we were kids, our cat already did that by nature, unfortunately to begin with it was on a concrete verandah, or stoep as the locals called it.
It took a while to persuade him (George) to find somewhere softer where his digging was more effective.
It later turned out the pet rabbit (Peter, of course) then decided to choose this place under the hedge as his favourite ‘aromatic’ cool lay-out scrape . Peter, the ‘scented’ rabbit was no longer allowed in the house nor cuddled, which suited him just fine - he was not so daft as the original Peter Rabbit.

Cats love bark chips, they can clear a space have a crap then return the chips over very easily.
All very good for them and the owner when it s**** it someone else’s garden.
I don’t own a cat😬
Which gives me an idea with the dog s**** bags, I can go and hang them full of cat s*** in the cat owners tree.

1 Like

Well that explains why the bark chips under the bushes at the front of my house are always scattered over the grass :rage:

1 Like

The blackbirds do that hunting for food, the cats arrange them in nice heaps.:grinning:

How you notice these things being retired and in lockdown.:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

We have foxes regularly in our garden, one of them likes to sunbathe in one corner of the lawn. They stare at me when I go out there as I think they consider themselves in charge. Very occasionally I have come across a smelly deposit. The temptation is to bag it up and take it for a walk, get one over on the dog poo walkers with my far more classy fox poo.
I’ve not done it though… :fox_face:

Fox poo! Now your talking, that really is toxic if its fresh, my dog rolled in some for some strange reason, and I had to sit him on an old towel I had in the boot to get him home in the car, even with the windows open and my head sticking out ,I was gagging.

1 Like

Thanks boys…not.
I was enjoying a lovely crispy Wiltshire smoked bacon bap. Dripping with fresh butter & HP brown sauce. You have ruined my morning. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Badger poo is another favourite amongst the doggy community.

Dogs seem to love Fox poo… :frowning:

The fox and badger poo is often placed strategically in small portions to mark territory.

The most effective trick to prevent it is Dettol or Jeyes fluid sprayed at and around the marker points (after removing the offending item), also spray all the pee points. It lasts for a few weeks and has a much less objectionable smell.

One of my aged neighbours halfway to the shops goes to the trouble of smearing the fox poo along the pavement at the base of his wall by the gate to tell the foxes the whole property is marked. Big Mistake! It’s amazing how much more competing poo appears, and how the dogs water it too. The smell is awful, almost worth crossing to the other side of the road, but since they drive everywhere they rarely walk out there and don’t seem to notice.

At least Fox and Badger poo is natural for the open countryside like Cow pats, which one of my sons stamped on whilst out walking on one occasion, Kids Eh, but dog poo should be picked up and disposed of by the owner , who should be keeping an eye on their dog particularly if its not on the lead.

Has anyone mentioned white dog poo yet?

1 Like

Ah yes this is at the other end of the colour chart, probably very old and bleached by the sun, or been eating an unusual diet, not that I’m and expert you understand :neutral_face: :laughing:
But bird poo does a lot more damage to your paintwork, and is a mixture of all colours :woozy_face:

Don’t get it anymore do you. There’s a reason for that,

1 Like

Are you sure? I’ve never had the dog variety on my paintwork to know if bird is worse or not.

My daughter’s springer spaniel loves finding fox poo and rolling in it, takes a lot of washing off

In my humble opinion, it’s all about their shame and their revulsion. They are shamed into picking up their dog poo, but they are obviously repulsed by the thought of carrying it.
However, if you think about it, most people walk their dogs twice a day, usually on pretty much the same route. If just one person left their poo bag at the same place twice a day. There would be 56 bags in one spot within a month.
Therefore, I would suggest that the number of shameful dog owners who leave, or throw to one side their dogs poo bags is a very, very small percentage. Probably no more than one person in a particular pathway or spot.

3 Likes

Just come back from our dog walk and following on from this how many adults disgard tissues and for some reason wet wipes constantly battling with my pup getting them out of his mouth.

1 Like

I think it’s all part of our litter problem in general, if its not dog poo its tin cans, Mc Donalds and Takeaway cartons and uneaten fried rice, not to mention wet wipes with God knows what on them, a lot of people just chuck there rubbish on the ground without even thinking about it, it just seems the natural thing to do, I’ve seen with my own eyes ,on numerous occasions groups of youngsters in cars in the McDonalds car park, heave all their Mc D rubbish out of the window and drive away when there is a bin ten paces away !
If ignorance is bliss, they must all be in a state of Euphoria.

1 Like