ERIC my mk3.5 metropolitan grey sport tech.....the story so far !!

i just picked this up today 10/04/19  with just 48k miles on  , my mx5 number 6

pics taken during a good fettle on arriving home 

a couple of very light cat scratches , 90% gone and a couple of dinks for dent man to sort but overall a cracking little car 

heres a couple of pics of some of my previous 5’s

thanks for looking 

1 Like

Fantastic !! Love the colour real class that is !!

What is the difference between Sport and Sport Tech ??

1.8 or 2.0 ? 

2 litre and better spec’ and PRHT

I’m sure I saw this car on the M62 eastbound today? Looked really nice from where I was  although it might not have been, the one I saw had quite a few chrome additions to it 

Barrie

big thanks for your assistance today barrie , the chrome is coming off (hopefully ) and heading in your direction 

1 Like

engine bay day …

before.

after a good fettle…

happy bunny …

1 Like

Looks a really nice car, love the colour. 

It’s taken a while but I’m beginning to warm towards the Mk3’s, could see me getting one in a couple of years.

its not my first colour choice  ( metropolitan,  it has flecks of purple n blue in the sunlight ) ,  but its really growing on me…its a devil to keep clean tho’ with my OCD 

1 Like

ERIC ,  (previous owners name for the 5  ) came with apple carplayer , so just been trying to connect my iphone and get used to it 

full interior clean and leather treatment …

1 Like

Very nice to, as Barrie knows my type of bling = standard

subtle improvements over last 2 days ,

all 4 calipers now done 

wheel refurb next …maybe 

2 Likes

Looking good Geoff!  

Barrie

ERIC had his visit to the dent man over the weekend and he worked his magic as he always does …

had a ride over holme-moss and woodhead to celebrate 

this car is fantastic ,  a really great drive 

1 Like

Woodhead pass, did you not see anything of the Marsden moor fires that are currently raging, i must be twenty miles away and i’ve had to shut the windows because of the smell and it’s making me sneeze.

Very nice car, Bally3!  Good colour too - I nearly went for Metropolitan Grey when I ordered mine, it was a very difficult choice between that & Stormy Blue.

[quote=safetymatch]
Woodhead pass, did you not see anything of the Marsden moor fires that are currently raging, i must be twenty miles away and i’ve had to shut the windows because of the smell and it’s making me sneeze.

no, wasn’t looking to be fair but saw nothing 

Gearbox oil just arrived , a job for saturday , in time for rally at york on sunday 

Car looks amazing Geoff, I knew you’d have it tip top in no time! 

Barrie