Scotland - Well done!
England - Same old, same old!

1 Like

England - Not ambitious… and rubbish…

1 Like

Totally agree

We made you look rubbish…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Seen better in local rec’ with under 11’s. :rage::rage::soccer::soccer::soccer::soccer:

1 Like

I agree, England should have done better, Scotland played well

1 Like

Yes indeed, not a good performance from England at all! :confused:
Barrie

2 Likes

Having studied all available data I’m predicting 0-0.

1 Like

They were good at the sideways and back passes, not much going forward that’s it in a nutshell.
I just switch it on 5 mins before KO then off at the final whistle, saves listening to all the waffle and it is.

4 Likes

Sadly it was a dire display from the overpaid and over-hyped English players, but that is the expectation now. Scotland showed commitment, the sort all pro international players should be able to provide, but fail to do. If only England had a Cristiano…?

2 Likes

Reports of a number of Scottish fans helping with clearing rubbish in Leicester Square today.

:grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Why was England’s performance in Leicester Square? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s true enough. A good few getting stuck in with the official cleansing teams.

Not really surprised…only circa 30 minor boozy arrests it seems.
Of course. it won’t get mentioned much in the TV Meejia that bit…

3 Likes

Well it wasn’t at Wembley so it could well have been Leicester Square.

2 Likes

Probably for their own safety. Don’t want comatose people on the street all night. Stick them in a cell for the night to sleep it off and de-arrest them in the morning.

3 Likes

Totally.
It’s the usual reason really.
Good on our boys though attitude wise.

3 Likes

A variety of offences

“13 arrests were for public order offences, 6 for drunk and disorderly, 4 for assault on police, 3 for assault, 2 related to Class A drugs and one each for breaching a dispersal order and breaching a banning order.”

They should have arrested the England players for impersonating a football team .

4 Likes

All-in-all no more trouble and arrests then than you’d get at a grudge match between Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs/West Ham et al. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

2 Likes