Flockit or not!

When i bought my NC eleven years ago it came with the piano black dash inserts, since then i purchased a second dash insert and painted it marble white which is my cars colour.

As I had the spare dash a fellow 5er has flocked it for me.

Now i can’t decide whether to fit it or not, excuse the finger marks when wiped over the flock looks flat
Opinions please.
Dave.

I like the white matching paint, personally.

4 Likes

Loving the red dash inserts with the chrome vent rings, however, what you did with the marble white paint (including the lower side panels) looks IMO more factory finish or OEM+ which is often difficult to achieve :+1: being a limited edition Icon model, it’s very much in keeping. It’s your car though Dave, not a massive job to swap out, you could give it a go? It’s reversible if your not happy with it :nerd_face:

Barrie

2 Likes

Noooooo, “KEEP IT WHITE” :laughing:
You did ask.

1 Like

The white looks good imo. Do you have any photos from the outside that show how it looks with the car’s paint?

1 Like

Looks just right in white.

1 Like

My vote for white, very factory…

1 Like

Another vote for white. Looks factory original and breaks up the dark dash nicely. I guess its personal choice though. :grin:

1 Like

I agree the white looks great a factory look. Could you hold or temporarily lay it over the top just to get an idea?

1 Like

Or you could get a spare red mx5 to go with it :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t encourage him! :rofl:

Barrie

2 Likes

I like the flocked one, very “on trend”.

1 Like

In response to Sprig…a picture or two of the dash from the outside of my car.

I doubt i will get chance to fit the flocked dash today as i can’t get in the garage due to number 2 son buying a new van and all his tools are behind the car and it’s absolutely HISSING down here!

5 Likes

Keep it white, Dave. It really looks OE, the red on the exterior is spot on… :blush:

1 Like

Well I tried it but didn’t like it, back to the white.

2 Likes

Good shout. :+1:

3 Likes

All you got to do now is flog the flockit!!
(Hopefully won’t get a yellow card wellll).

Flock will be coming off and dash put back under the stairs.