General car and motoring chit/chat

got something to say but don’t want to make a thread?
then this is where you can do it!

1 Like

yay, after 3 weeks of waiting mx5parts have finally got my antiroll bars in stock :smiley:

now let’s see how long they take to arrive! (remembering that it is 3 day before Christmas)

1 Like

Must have been the day MX-5 parts got their delivery I’ve just been notified that back ordered items are on their way too…

2 Likes

I picked up a few things from Autolink today. Some presents for Buttercup…
Some calipers, new discs and pads all round.
Also got a caliper paint kit from Amazon
And a few weeks back I got a spoiler from one of our members so need to prime and paint that.
I’ve also got a cam cover and inlet manifold that I’ll be tarting up, so plenty to keep me busy…

3 Likes

To All of you at the MX5 club :rainbow::snowman_with_snow::hibiscus::bouquet::tulip::rose::bouquet:. Merry Christmas to all of you.

5 Likes

A Merry Xmas to you too :grin: :beer:

2 Likes

aye merry Christmas to everyone.

also,
my anti-roll bars just arrived :smiley:

2 Likes

Merry MXmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

5 Likes

Love it :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Halfords advertisements like to tell you that they have ‘‘everything” for the Car! In store…
So for a laugh I went in and asked the girl on the check out If they stock a Crankshaft for a 1921 ‘Bugatti Royal’ The young girl on the checkout Said “Hold on I will check With the ‘stores” manager !

The store manager had a sense of humour and told her that they didn’t have one in stock till after Christmas … She put the phone down and with a straight face said “ sorry sir “we are out of stock “ till January …

I think the hilarity of the occasion was lost… So I bought some polishing cloths and left…

4 Likes

Happy Christmas from me and this guy…

3 Likes

If you’re fitting them yourself then open this link and follow the instructions to the letter. This way you can make the front change as easy as possible.

Rears are much easier just make sure you get it the right way round. I see you’ve already done the drop links so the worst part of the job is already done.
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

New Meister CRDS arrived the other day ,now just need to get them on the car. I bought my wife’s Christmas pressie as well I’m sure she’ll be more than happy with her new Makita chainsaw.:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

ahh yes what every woman needs!
a chainsaw!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Of course any good husband knows this.:+1:

1 Like

I want to give my daughter a step up the ladder this Christmas.

So I’ve bought her a step ladder.

True fact! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Blimey ! A chain saw at Christmas. What you cooking an Ostrich ?

1 Like

An absolute Must at Christmas “A Roll Bar” ! , Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without one, Have a great Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family… Ray…

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
hope you have a good night!

as for me,
hi-ho, hi-ho, it’s off to deliver pizza I go!

2 Likes