Halfords £10 voucher

Hi Just thought I’d let people know that Halfords have started a new Motoring Club.
If you sign up you get a £10 voucher. It’s free money people.

8 Likes

Signed up - thank you. :+1:

Thanks for that.
Signed up…

1 Like

@Grumpius_Maximus
How did you get your voucher?

It’s OK, got it now.
Had to log in a few times before it asked me for my address details then it showed up…

Just tried but… their system are down…!!

It’s working ok now.:+1:

Thanks, I’ll get back on it😁

Got it! £££££

From what I can see the £10 voucher is for MOT.

From what I read it’s also £10 off an MOT along with £10 off an in-store purchase (minimum £20 spend)

1 Like

Is it worth the junk mail though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No theres a £10 voucher when you sign up, I could’t find it the fella in Halfords found it for me he scrolled down in the phone app to a QR code thing it got me £10 off my oil.

Nice find thanks

Used mine today.
You have to spend £20 to get £10 off👍🏻

They also do Pricematch I took a price of the yusa 5 year battery from the internet printed it out halford price £99 they took £35 pounds off result!!

1 Like

They do occasionally come up with some bargains and the club discount of 10% is worth having.

My best bargain was a couple of years ago when our local branch sold off its entire stock of heater hose. I bought three entire rolls of different sizes for a total of £4.50. I think there’s 25 metres on each roll!

Then your 10% club discount, then the 10% voucher off…:grin: … maybe or is that just too much discount? :yum:

Has anyone been able to use the £10 discount in person at a shop or is it just online orders. I ask because as I understand it we can not use the 10% club discount for online orders. Sorry, just a long winded way of asking if we can get the 10% club discount and the £10 off.
:heart:

The original club discount was for in-store purchases only. It excluded tech purchases (sat nav, dash cams, ICE etc) although some members have managed to extract discount for those.:+1:

HI Mick,
I understand all that. I am trying to find out if the £10 voucher can be used ‘instore’ or is it just for ‘online’ purchases.
:heart:

T&C’s say to sign in to ‘my account’ with Halfords when making an online purchase, from there you can access your benefits.

So I guess it’ll recognise your free £10 off voucher and deduct it from your account, min £20 spend I guess still applies on-line.