If your MX-5 is a 2nd car -what’s your first ?

Toyota RAV 4 Hybrid for me , Yaris Hybrid for my wife  and an IH RD600 campervan .

Subaru Outback Bp 3.0R

BMW 225d Coupe Auto - bloody love it!

Two others, '68 plate Audi S3 (very,very quick) and sorry about this, '17 plate Mercedes-Benz SLC250d. Was going to buy an NDRF but was disappointed in the way the roof doesn’t fully retract as the NC did. Was supposed to sell the MX-5 when I bought the Merc but somehow got away with keeping it!

Honda Civic Tourer i-DTEC SR

Volkswagen T6 Kombi van. I’m a lubricant wholesaler and you can’t get too many big barrels of engine oil in an MX5 boot.

VW UP! TSI with roof bars (to carry the bikes) and Honda CRV with towbar (for the bike rack).

If only the MX5 could carry the bikes…

Our other Mx5.

The rest of you are Philistines

Skoda Superb 280ps 4wd ‘Barge’  … The Boxerdog has a big crate !!

BMW 330d, wonderful car

The current Mrs B has a 14 plate ford Kuga . I drive a 08 plate transit for work. Can’t get many tools and materials in the mx5 2.5 (self employed partitions and ceiling fixer)

Volvo V60 & my 1997 Dakar

Have two 5’s. The ND is my daily drive.

The wife has a vw eos tdi , my everyday is a Defender 2.2 puma . 

My Maths master had the best car combination; Long-Wheelbase Landrover and E-type.

The NC is my first car, but I don’t drive a lot these days, unless the sun is shining.  Our Mazda3 is the shopping trolley (for anything from food to compost to bricks) and mostly driven by SWMBO.

We have a few Berlingos which are adapted for wheelchair use - but when our disabled son isn’t using one or the other they make great vehicles for transporting bikes  - not to mention superb luggers of everything from washing machines to full loads to the tip. Mx5s have their place but, for us, we couldn’t do without the basic French transport. 

https://i.postimg.cc/wxtV5MP3/DSC03610.jpg

A boring Ford focus estate  for me . A boring Fiat 500X for Marie . MX-5 (NC) for when the suns out

A Rav4 (Diesel) for me and a Suzuki Vitara AWD (Petrol) for the boss. Both chosen to cope with winter roads and provide  towing capabilities.

A recently acquired MX-5 follows 30+ years of BMW motorbike ownership, followed two Landrover Defenders as the 3rd vehicle.

Agreed. I have a 330D Xdrive Touring will all the toys - brilliant!