It must be nearly Christmas

…the 2024 calendar has arrived! :smiley:

5 Likes

And don’t forget the 30th Anniversary windscreen sticker!!!
:hearts:

Absolutely! A hidden bonus, as it had attached itself to the back of the calendar :laughing:

1 Like

Ah, this one’s attached to the windscreen.

I noticed it has some subtle detail in the green background, and at first I thought I’d not stuck it on properly…

What windscreen sticker?!
I didn’t get one, and I’ve checked the magazine, calendar and envelope!!!

99% certain it would have been in there, it is round and 2.5 inches in diameter. Easy to miss or fall on the floor.
:hearts:

Exactly the same size as 2023 sticker, which I parked on the backing I took off the 2024 sticker.

However, being small mine could have easily slipped out where the envelope was self-opening along the sharp fold in the flap above the return address. I guess I was lucky.

Yes, that’s what I thought, but the envelope was slightly damaged when the magazine arrived, so I wonder if it had already fallen out before it ever reached me?!

Same here no trace of sticker, i’ve checked the floor, did it end up being left in the envelop and shredded!

Oh, not just me then!
I did check my envelope, but as it was a bit damaged down one edge when it arrived, I wonder if the sticker had escaped before it reached me?
Alternatively, perhaps it never made it into the envelope in the first place?!

Ha ha I took my magazine with me in the unopened envelope on the tube yesterday, read it on the way down put it back in it’s envelope and then read it some more on the way home. Just as I prepared to alight I noticed a white round thing on the floor which upon closer inspection turned out to be a 30th anniversary sticker, If I had blinked I might easily have missed it :wink:

Hope yours turns up.

Oh, you were lucky to spot it!
I have checked all around the area where I opened the envelope, and nothing - not in the envelope or the magazine, or the calendar.
I reckon it fell out of the damaged envelope and the Postman has got it?! :rofl:

I’ve looked in the recycling bin…haven’t seen any sticker. I feel like a kid that’s just dropped his ice cream cone…:laughing:

I’d nearly missed the sticker as well ! Reading this post had me scrambling to the calendar and the STHT copy with no luck… Thankfully in the bottom corner of the envelope it was still nestled before I threw it away !

You’re making this worse…

Which magazine issue are you talking about. Here in Vienna, Austria, I only received the October issue last Friday!

David

It is the December issue so you need to look carefully for your sticker.
:heart:

I would have missed mine if I hadn’t read this thread.

I dont have that one yet. Only received the October issue last Thursday!

David

I know, you told us that. I just answered your question. ???
:heart: