Japfest 2022

Thanks… But I’m one of the few that’s having trouble receiving emails from the club could someone please post in here when the email gose out cheers

My emails use to go into the spam section, I had to move them to my inbox

There will be a dedicated thread for the event.

1 Like

Any luck on this yet?

I’d like a couple of tickets too pls.

1 Like

Would also be interested in this. Saw a bit about it in the latest softtop hardtop but no booking details.

1 Like

Once able I would also like to have my car on the stand and some track time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to keep on at it, just dont want to miss out, have you any more updates on the booking codes

I might just book it anyways and not bother with the OC stand

2 Likes

I’m booking mine today, as havnt heard anything from OC

1 Like

On the Eventbrite website the club booking closes on 14th March. Assuming this is the same across the board I will wait until then to book tickets and hope to hear from the OC in the meantime.

I’ve now booked mine already, hopefully see you guys there

2 Likes

Hey fella ,

Hows things with you ?. All good here m8.

Hows life treating you ?.

All gd at the mo, how about u?

Sorted here m8. Got 4th in class and 31st/60 overall last weekend so im happy lol. Just bought another 5, a 2.0 sport , cat n but its only for racing .

Hows your week been ?. Loadsa work ?.

Oh well done. I’ll have to come look at that. Working loads at mo, up north a lot. You got ur tickets for japfest or u still waiting for the OC

I have an event on the same day as japfest m8, so thats a priority lol.

Got loads to do with car prep and a holiday so march is pretty much solid for me. It keeps me out of trouble tho lol.

Oh that’s a shame. Maybe meet u some other time. Keeps me out of trouble as well lol

The Club, display and track package has now been finalised and is available here