Japfest Silverstone 2022 - MX-5 Owners Club Paddock Display package

Member Japfest Plus Package Ticket Link

The Club is pleased to once again be a key sponsor for Japfest, especially in helping them to celebrate the event’s 20th anniversary year and in helping to ensure the MX-5 will feature across the event.

Japfest Silverstone is Europe’s biggest Japanese car show and there is no better way to experience this high-octane show than as part of the MX-5 Owners Club display.

With our members anniversary package you can enjoy the very best the show has to offer, exhibit your car at the centre of the event and enjoy an exclusive MX-5 Silverstone morning track session as part of your day.

The Club ticket includes entry for your car, 2x adults, space on special display in Pit Paddock area and access Club stand, plus access to our MX-5 only track session, as well as entry into an MX-5 competition on the day.

We have just 30 display spots, these are priced at £89 and while this is a unique saving over £22 on booking direct.

Experience non-stop high-speed performance track action including spectacular drifting displays, a huge retail village and over 4,000 cars on display from the UK’s thriving club scene. Firmly established as Europe’s biggest Japanese car show, Japfest is the premier event for the serious enthusiast with all day edge-of-the-seat track action; this show never ceases to amaze.

If you have already bought Japfest tickets, these are not valid for this offer, best to ask for refund
The MX-5 track session is not available separately, but may become available.

Japfest is always busy! Getting into Silverstone can take over an hour in the final mile up to the gates - and you should plan to arrive early. Our stand needs to pe parked before the show opening and there will be a track briefing at 9.45am.

Ticket link
Member Japfest Plus Package Ticket Link

1 Like

This offer will run past the Club cut-off deadline or until the tickets are sold out.

This is an E-Ticket only. Arrival, track briefing instructions and passes will be emailed approximately 7 days prior to the event.

I already bought a ticket for this event.

1 Like

Only this package will put your car on the Club stand in the Pit paddock. You can refund your other ticket with the organisers and take this package while we still have them, if you wish.

1 Like

No it’s ok but thank you anyways

1 Like

Got mine booked. It’s been a while since my mx5 was on a track so be nice to stretch it’s legs again.

Tallying up after the weekend, there are 9 spots remaining for the show.

1 Like

Booked! Looking forward to it :grin:

Anyone had their tickets sent yet? Not seen mine.

Tickets have this second arrived with me - will email them out when I have had a chance to download everything and extract all the instructions. Will be out later tonight

I’m not even on the OC stand and mine havnt been sent yet

Japfest have sent all tickets and stand passes out already so id check into that buddy

If you went with the other mx5 stand the email with tickets was sent on 31st march. Search for an email from shows@kelsey.co.uk

1 Like

Ok will do

All Passes and information emailed out tonight.

We’ve been offered a handful of extra stand places and some Track slots for the MX-5 only session in the Morning by the organisers, if you are interested in getting one of these please PM me.

How do I go with the oc stand when I have a ticket already? Also how much is it for a track session

A member has had to pull out due to sickness, their ticket package is offered on the Club store should anyone be looking for a last minute ticket.

There are a few track track only session available these will be £30, you will need to PM for details or come to the Club tent before 09.30am on Sunday.

1 Like

Annoyingly my Mazda decided that she didn’t want another MOT so it failed. So I will not be attending with my 5 :weary:. I am still coming to the event but with no car

1 Like

Last min changes have allowed me to attend the event, albeit without my 5 sadly but on the official website it says ticket sales closed on Thursday. Is there any way to still get tickets through other means? Thanks

1 Like

I have also just decided to go tomorrow, and online ticket sales have ended. The website says I can pay on arrival - does anyone know if this option is likely to run out? Or are there plenty of tickets? I’d hate to make the 1.40 journey & not get in!

1 Like