Japfest 2023 Club MX-5 Displays - Silverstone

The Club will again be returning as a sponsor and exhibiting for Japfest 2023.

23rd April 2023 Silverstone.

Use code

JF101-265 to book now for MX-5 Display parking

This year the organisers have introduced a new club ticket pricing structure allowing you to save on your tickets by booking in advance.

The club ticket prices for 2023 are as follows:

Early Bird Club Ticket: £20
BOOK NOW TO SAVE
Standard Club Entry Ticket: £25

We are also working with the organisers for an 30 Car, Club Anniversary Pitlane VIP Display Package that will have a track session, details of this will follow in the new year (will include Car, infield display, tickets for 2 people and a Track session - last year the ticket for this was £79, expecting price for this year to be about the same)

Also If you’re able to help on the day with the Japfest display please get in touch.

How to book your tickets:

1. Click here to reach the ticket page.

2. After entering your details, please select ‘YES’ to attend as a part of a club.

3. This will then prompt you to enter the code given above.

4. You can then proceed to book your club tickets and add ons as required.

Please ensure you select a display entry ticket if you or your members wish to display their car.

FINAL CLUB DEADLINE: Monday 27th March 2023

2 Likes

I booked for myself and my son with our ND. Do you know where we’ll be parked? Will there be a specific section for MX5oc members? Thx

Yes there will be specific Club stand space at the show. The site plan come usually quite late in the day from the organisers as the show plan is determined by the ticket sales, so can’t tell you exactly where the stands will be, just yet.

As soon as updates are provided we’ll pass them on.

1 Like

Morning Iain,
Do you have any more information on the pitlane VIP package yet?
thanks
Stuart

Will be mid next week (expected)

great thanks

Hi, just booked my ticket I’m taking my Mazda soul red turbo mk1 mx5 and I’m coming down from Newcastle just wondering is there anywhere to park a recovery truck as chances are I’ll be bringing mine down on the back of my recovery truck as it’ll be a more comfortable ride down and more chance of keeping the car clean for the show

Thanks Lewis

1 Like

Thanks, my ND is all booked in. Are regional groups meeting beforehand and arriving together?

1 Like

YEP all booked in Ready to display my latest mods :wink:

1 Like

See you there :slight_smile: it’s my first show in my MX5 as she’s had alot of work done in the two years I’ve owned it. Had very little chance of driving it. I am on clubstand but with a club called MX5ERS. Look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

I’m in, first show I’ve been to in a decade other than Goodwood. Will be good to harken back to my youth!

Just booked us in with the J-limited.
First time going to Japfest and will be the first show since getting the car.
Look forward to meeting some of you there hopefully.

Not been to Japfest for years… it’ll be the first time in the MX-5, looking forward to meeting you all.

1 Like

it will only let me book this ticket, is this the correct option?
Club Entry Ticket
(This ticket allows entry for passengers or club members who are NOT displaying a vehicle within the show)

If your trying to book today I’m afraid your too late… Japfest announced earlier that club stand passes are now sold out…

Am i able to swap my club ticket onto the mx5 owners stand? I booked before i joined the club?

Sam

Hey Sam will depend on what you’ve booked.

We’ll be opening up 60 more spots for the MX-5 Anniversary Stand in the Pitlane paddock before the end of the month, message us through the Club store when these are live.

Ive booked a vehicle display pass but with another group, ive contacted the organisers to see if they will swap me over.

1 Like

I logged in and out a few times and then it gave me the option for stand pass so all good now.

The ticket organisers have changed my ticket to the mx5 owners stand.