Jass performance NC seat lowering brackets - has anyone used them?

Hi all - Wondering if anyone had has any experience with these:

https://www.jassperformance.com/shop/NC_Seat_Adapters

Really want to lower my seat (NC 2005, non adjustable) but want to do it robustly. Have just stumbled over these and wondered if anyone has used them & what their experience of it is.

Cheers

I’m guessing nobody has used them then!

Has anyone fabricated their own versions to lower their seat?

I saw your post on Friday but didn’t comment as I’ve never used them.

I looked at the images and was a little confused.

One image looks like it’s a stright piece of metal, yet the image with them fitted to seat rail looks like its a S shape.

Either way, they are rather expensive for what they are.

Yeah it confused me at first but the straight ones are the 1" drop brackets and the other ones are the 2.5" ones.

They are expensive for what they are but without the means to make up my own if they were well reviewed then I’d have been tempted.

Spoke like a true Yorkshireman! 

If you have the facilities to fab them then great, but there’s still a good few hours involved to make them from scratch! For that price just get them bought surely!

Bru 

Maybe you heard my war cry.

Ar Much

Hi, bump for some good feedback on these. Really well made, excellent instructions, cannot fault them, have a set in both seats in 2 cars now. Price one is an interesting point, friend of mine is a fabricator and I did ask him how much it’d be to make a set, and once you take time, materials and finishing into account his shop was more expensive than Jass. I have no issue paying for something that is all that holds my fat (and tall) ass in the car in the event of a shunt!!

Yep I forgot to update this thread originally- got some for the NC1 which were a bit of a fad to fit and to get the runners bolted down, but once fitted were invaluable for comfort!

Fitted them again (adjustable seat height variant this time) and they fitted better, gave slightly less of a drop but still well worthwhile

2 Likes

I’ve just fitted the 2.5" drop Jass Performance brackets to mine. Write up here