Let's see those see see decals

1. My model of MX-5 is: _2010 NC2
  2. I’m based near: __
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __

Cheapos from eBay ,see how it looks, annnnnnd i love them, might spend some more

3 Likes

i’ve got some rubbish paint on the rear quarter of mine (circled in red) - need a temporary fix and thinking of adding a roundel with numbers or a chequered flag design in satin black - just not sure which would work better

I’ve not seen many for that panel, maybe some plain writing or plain stripes?

Mx5 Mk2 decals x 2

I had a Mk2 in Racing Bronze and a talented young lady designed these for me in the same colour.
I never got round to putting them on the inside of the quarter windows. If anyone has a Mk2 and would like them I’m open to offers.

Previous owner had these designed and installed. I think it really complements the car.

6 Likes

I agree, I like that one , I think the car suits the decals down the side

1 Like

Back in the day, I did stripes.

3 Likes

I’m contemplating go faster stripes

I have a set of these, in red, waiting to go on my black car. Unfortunately it has to be over 15 degrees to fit them AND we’re having some building work done so it’s too dusty to fit them just now.

Got them from Zen Graphics.

1 Like

I found this vid really useful

deleted

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is that a wrap? Is do you mind me asking how much you paid?

Yes it is a wrap, original colour was Grey. I had it done approx 4 yrs ago now, and Ive also now sold it. Approx cost was £900, but as I say 4yrs ago. The wrap lasted well even though car was out in all weathers in Scotland, not garaged through the winter.

1 Like

Thanks , I think it’s nearer 2k at Wrap City for a 3M wrap might even be more, love than colour

1 Like

I had a similar problem with WOW back in the day…my ‘decal’ solution wasn’t subtle though.

Had a different solution for the dodgy paint on the other side.

3 Likes

Here’s mine.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Like that one where’s it from mate?

1 Like

Thanks mate,I put it on myself, got it from across the pond (USA).

1 Like