Lincolnshire area, Meets, shows and trips etc

Hi everyone summer is coming upon us with some lovely Mx5 weather. Its my first full season of having my car on the road so wondering if there is any events or trips planned in the lincolnshire area.

TIA

Lee Denniss

2 Likes

Hi Lee, welcome to the club, unfortunately we don’t have a area coordinator at the moment, I have just moved into Lincolnshire and attended 2 meetings with the members, unfortunately because of privacy etc we don’t have access to contact any members only by the forum regards Tony asa

3 Likes

To Tony

Thank you for the welcome. I am keen to meet other members and if need be have imprompto meets as small groups until an area co ordinator is found. I have volunteered as an area coordinator for lincolnshire in the hope that by having a shared AC it will mean more regualr meets and events starting back up for us. Not something i have ever done but if am with someone as joint then may be able to learn and be a helpful member for everyone

3 Likes

welcome to the club.
im also in lincs and looking forward to some meets once things are sorted!

1 Like

100% be nice to have a group of us all meet up

1 Like

I’m in Lincolnshire and would be interested in this also.

Craig.

1 Like

Hi @MX5_2_LEE me and my mate crossed your car at modified live on Monday, really nice job you’ve done to it in the engine bay! we’ve just bought an 02 plate 1.8 SVT to track… would of said hello but noticed you and your misses eating lunch so didn’t want to disturb! be good to catch up and talk mx5 at some point.

1 Like

Cheers mate much appreciated and warm welcome to mx5 ownership hope your loving it👍 yes definitely up for meeting up and talking mx5s. You needn’t of worried as have all the time in the world to chat with other enthusiasts but i appreciate what your saying. Let me know when would like to meet up and go for a drive or something!

1 Like

Where are you all then? im 10minutes from Cadwell park

1 Like

About the same i am in Louth :grin:

1 Like

I’m just between Grantham and Sleaford at Ancaster.

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

You thrown the mx5 round the karting track?

sadly no, there are 3 kart tracks nearby but I never heard of any of them letting cars on there!

1 Like

Hi Lee, I too am keen to get some local meets going. We met at the Metheringham Airfield gathering a few weeks back. I’m just looking to see if there are some locals that fancy an occasional gathering in the area. I’m based in Horncastle, but obviously prepared of an evening to get the car out and give it a dusting off!

Cheers

Richard

Red NA

1 Like

Yes was great to meet and speak to you. I am 100% up for meeting up with people. Happy to either do and evening meet up or something on a Saturday or whatever suits people.

I’m also up for a meet, but Saturdays are no starter for me.
I can get a Sunday off as kong as I know a day or 2 before time.

as to where to meet, I would suggest somewhere just east of lincoln city as that’s fairly close to being right in the middle of the county, i think!!!

1 Like

I’m in Lincoln and happy to travel.

1 Like

Yeh just a case of finding somwhere and when that suits most people. Sounds like a good idea area wise. What type of venue do the meets take place at?

Hi there do you know of any nice areas near lincoln then which potentially could be suitable for us to gather at?