Lincolnshire area, Meets, shows and trips etc

Market Place Nice and easy on a Sunday morning. Haven’t considered what time we need to set off yet though!

1 Like

Says can arrive from 9am so would like to be close to that time was planning on leaving my house in louth at half 6 meaning i will be passing horncastle around 6.50?

what route will you guys be taking?

my dental stuff went better than I expected, so I think I might be able to go.
if you guys are coming down the A1 I could meet up with you

1 Like

Planning on going Peterbrough way so not sure if there is somewhere for you to join us which would be cool?

hey ya.
I live just outside of Grantham.
so I will jump on the A1 at Grantham and travel straight down it.
if you guys are going to join the A1 at Peterborough I suggest meeting at one of the services around there.

btw I will send you a pm with my mobile number later on.

1 Like

Sounds good :+1:

Should all have an email regarding sunday lunch on the 30th october. Whos going?

Hello everyone monthly meetings are starting up again as hopefuly you are all aware from the email. Who will we see at Woodcocks tonight?:grin:

Is the Woodcocks monthly meet a regular occurrence now? If so, is it the second Wednesday of every month?

Hi Craig

We are commencing monthly meetings again and the next one will be the Tuesday 7th March and to trial something different we are going to Glentham to The Crown.

Hope to see you there :blush:

1 Like

If its not known i would like to say as well that i have recently undertaken a role as area coordinator along with Greg and Carolynne Winter

Hoping to get drives planned in and a lot more things going on so we can all get the most out of our mx5s :grin:

Any questions please ask and will get back to you all

1 Like

Ah, okay that’s good. What time is the meet planned for?

About 8pm though i am aiming to be there a bit earlier :blush:

1 Like

That’s actually really good for us as the previous meeting place was +1hr’s drive for us which was a bit far on a week night. The new location is just over 30mins so will be able to attend!

2 Likes

That’s excellent to hear will be pleased to meet you there! It is in discussion about having maybe 2 or 3 different monthly meeting spots to rotate through each month to try and cover lincolnshire so people like yourself can be hopefully nearer to at least one of them and not miss out!

1 Like

hey all,
great to hear that the Lincs group is back up.
i need to re-up my membership in the next week or so and then i will check in and start coming over to the meets

1 Like

Thats great to hear we have started the monthly neetings again and have a daffodil drive next sunday with more events and drives out together to come. Hope to see you soon :blush:

To those who are on here and don’t use facebook i have a range of photos from our daffodil drive on sunday that i can send over. Was a good turn out of 18 cars and a lovely drive on a sunny spring morning.

To everyone there will be more and hoping to see you at them.
Ps: Monthly meeting tonight at Glentham, Crown inn from 8pm

1 Like

hey mate, I just renewed my membership.
prob see you next month at the local meet

1 Like

Thats excellent mate hope to see you at the next one then or the next drive out :grin: