Ma5da Racing at Rockingham - Monday 30 August - *FREE TICKETS*

Ma5da Racing at Rockingham - Monday 30 August -

Ma5da Racing invites MX-5 Owners Club members to Rockingham race circuit on Bank Holiday Monday (Aug 30) to watch some fast and furious MX-5 racing!

The race series has arranged complimentary tickets (usual cost £15) for up to 60 Owners Club members, and included will be a lunchtime parade lap on the part-banked circuit.

OC members will also be welcome in the paddock, as guests at the Ma5da Racing hospitality suite for teas and coffees, to get up close and personal to the cars, plus meet and chat to the racing drivers.

There will be exciting bumper-to bumper MX-5 races, with packed grids of Mk1s competing in the UK’s biggest race series. As always, the meeting will later be featured on Motors TV and other race series competing on the day will include the Euro Saloon and Sports Car Championship, Porsche Championship, Dunlop TVR Challenge, Dunlop Saloon Car Championship, BRSCC Club Formula 3 Series, Mighty Minis Championship, and the Super Mighty Minis Championship!

If you haven’t been to Rockingham before, it is fantastic for spectators with covered grandstands from which you can see the whole circuit. It’s situated near Corby in Northamptonshire, with close links to the A14, M1, A1, A43 and A6116.

Details of how to claim and collect your tickets are now posted in the “MX-5 Owners Club Discussion Forum”

That sounds good ,like to come to that.

Sounds like a great day out.  Count us in!

Mike & Marta Smith.

Managed to catch the racing at Cadwell and Mallory this season, can’t wait for this one never been to Rockingham before.

Count us in for this one Martin… Big Smile

Can I reserve a place also.

Please put me down for this, sounds like a great day out.

Thanks to Ma5da racing for the invite

Kevin

Hi Martin 

sorry forgot to ask how the tickets work but I plan to bring a passenger so 1 car 2 people please.

Thanks 

Kevin

Hi Martin please could you put me down for a place on this one, looking forward to it.

all the brest

John

Yes please - ticket for me please

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the invite - can you put me down for two tickets. 

Thanks,

And me please Martin, thanks

Ken

There should be 5 of our family (in 3 MX-5s) up for this.

Thanks for the invitation/organisation.

Justin

Just heard that there will be FOUR Ma5da races on Bank Holiday Monday.Big Smile

Two tickets one car please.

The list so far;

jgg
MikeSmith
Air_1
Mr Mack
Ian, Sue
kevallen
MAZDAMEL
t.rudkin
Nigel
kenward
2manytoys, 3 cars, 5 people
jimbobsquarepants
Carol and Peter
Becky and Paul
Chris
andrewm
Burty
Kiran
christine1
Anne and Jim B
Donna F

ju71
Neil B
Matt B
Roadster Robbie
Neil R
sydboy
weasel

peter morris (via email)
nick c plus 1 (via email)
j egerton (via email)
Steve Bainbridge (via telephone)

Northants members tba.

Ticket collection is likely to be on the day at a fixed time at the gate, with priority to those who have registered an interrest on here. However please note that if we are over subscribed then it we will have to consider one free ticket per car.

Tickets are available from here at £10.00 advance, £15.00 on th gate, children free

Hi Martin,

Can you put us down for 4 tickets please, 2 cars 4 people.

Carol and Peter 1 car

Becky and Paul 1 car

Thanks

Becky

Hi Martin 

Can you put me down for one ticket

jgg

I will have my son with me that weekend so could you make me +1, cheers.

Hi Martin. I did say us didnt I, as the boss wants to keep an eye on me Sad