Ma5da Racing at Rockingham - Monday 30 August - *FREE TICKETS*

Two more here please if they are still available

Cheers

Chris

1 car and 2 more tickets if available please

Hi Martin

Please put me down for x2 tickets and one car.

Thanks

Alan Burt

Yes please for two two tickets (one car) for me please

thank you

Kiran  :slight_smile:

Hi Martin     2  tickets for us please  Hope there are still some left.Many Thanks 

John Egerton

Hi Martin,  So excited at this my first post I forgot to say 1car

cheers John.

MK 1 1990  silver  original

MK 1 1991 LE black original      Macclesfield

Martin

Thanks for the invite.  If still available, could you put us down for two tickets please.

Anne and Jim Beresford

(Cheshire and N Wales OC)

Yes - we are up for this

2 people 1 car

Rockingham is a great venue!

Donna & John Feltwell

Hi Martin … absolutely up for this !!!

1 car and 2 people for tickets pleeeeeeeease.  

Hi,

I’d be up for this, any chance of 2 tickets one car?

Cheers

Craig

This is going to be BIG, great stuff.  Thumbs up

Please all note these is no guarantee of more than 1 ticket per Club member / car as we want to keep this as fair as possible.

hi martin , i`d love to watch the mazda racing at rockingham.

1 mk3 and two people please

cheers marion

Hi

Could i have 4 tickets for 2 cars all members.

cheers ian

Please put Kerry and I down for two tickets as well .

Martin

If tickets still available, please put us down for 2  (1 car)

Thanks

Graham & Jill

Hi All

As you can tell by this thread we have been inundated by requests for tickets, and not just by you guys on here.  Tickets requests now far exceed those that will be available, and with a 60 car parade lap limit we are now nearing that number as well. 

This is great we should have a really successful day at Rockingham on the Bank Holiday Monday, so many thanks for all you enthusiasm. Big Smile

Initial ticket allocation will definitely have to be based on a 1 ticket per club membership, per car basis.  If we have any left over these can then be allocated to passengers, first come first served.

I will post up details later in the week (in the members only discussion forum) to let you know how to check if you have been allocated a ticket, together with ticket collection details etc. 

Collection will no doubt have to be on the Monday morning, reasonably early to allow us all to get in, and park up, ready for the parade lap sign on etc. later in the day.

I’ve locked this thread for now, so this post stays at the bottom, so if you want to register your interest now please pm me as there could still be places left. Thumbs up

Just a quick update.  We are awaiting receipt of the tickets so we can be sure exactly how many we will actually have on the day (there could be a few more to go around!) and can sort out the allocation. We’ve been to Rockingham and worked out a good meet point for the Monday morning so its all looking good. 

Please keep an eye on this thread and as soon as we have definite information and can get everything confirmed we will post it all up… Thumbs up

Details of how to claim and collect your tickets are now posted in the  “MX-5 Owners Club Discussion Forum”

So far, so good… looks like there could be a few more places on parade lap available, plus some additional entry tickets… Post below or get in touch with me asap to register your interrest.

For those who just want to turn up on the day, then again there may still be some places and tickets available for collection.  We’re doing all we can to get us many as possible, and make this HUGE…

Hi

if their is one more going then that would be great so thats 5 in total from the nem area ian and jake joint members, nigel, richard, steve)

cheers ian