Ma5da Racing at Silverstone - Sunday 15 August - *FREE TICKETS*

Thanks for this and  I hope it includes the parade lap as we are looking forward to it. I was worried about attending as the clutch started to go soggy and slip a bit at the weekend, but a bleed and reduction of fluid in the reservoir (My fault probably as I changed it two weeks back) has brought it back to life and it was running well today.

It has caused a bit of a family argument as to who was coming with me, but the youngest won due to

1) He’s been underneath helping service it

2) He’s promised to wash and polish it this week before we go

Thanks for the offer Chris will be down for a look.

And if it all goes wrong and you see a red 90 Roadster parked up with the lovely smell of toasted clutch, wave as you pass :slight_smile:

Are there any tickets left please?

Yes there are plenty left at the moment

To avoid disappointment and be sure of complimentary VIP tickets and the opportunity to take your MX-5 around the full GP circuit please make sure to indicate your interest here and be at the meeting point on time.

Should demand exceed supply then priority will be given to those listed on the forum. 

I am told by the organisers that the parade lap will consist of an ‘out’ lap, one ‘full’ lap and an ‘in’ lap, so that’s virtually three laps.

Hi Jonny Boy,

I’m so there - please can I have 2 tickets, one car. If my mum and dad want tickets can they have 2 as well, but they won’t be in a 5. I don’t want to take the mick so I’d rather ask.

Excited.com!

Hi Folks

I should be able to post up the ticket collection  / meet up point details later… Big Smile

And 2 tickets for me too please (and parade lap if available)

Alex Walsh

oh me too please,

can i have 4 tickets please as a few of us on phoenix fives want in

thats cool, can I have some names please, so we can make sure tickets are allocated fairly on the day… cheers…

Details
of to collect your tickets on Sunday morning have now been added to the
“MX-5 Owners Club Discusion Forum” If you can’t access this then drop
me a pm please.

I think that I can make this now :o)   May I have a ticket please? 

Hi can i have tickets please 1 car 2 persons

regards jim&cath

Hi,

Are there still tickets available. Last minute change of plans means we are free to go. 1 MX with 2 people and a parade lap if at all possible.

Regards

Colin & Jan

Just so everyone knows whats happening when on Sunday, here’s the timetable… 

Sunday, 15th August

<o:p> </o:p>

9.00        Avon Tyres British GT Championship (warm up)                        

9.20        Ginetta Challenge                                                                              

9.55        Ma5da MX5 Championship                                            

10.20      Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of <st1:country-region w:st=“on”><st1:place w:st=“on”>Great Britain</st1:place></st1:country-region>       

11.15      Cooper Tires British Formula 3 International Series                  

11.45      Volkswagen Racing Cup Championship                                     

LUNCH (with parade laps)

12.50      <st1:place w:st=“on”>Avon</st1:place> Tyres British GT Championship                                            

15.05      Ginetta Challenge                                                                              

15.45      Cooper Tires British Formula 3 International Series                  

16.40      Volkswagen Racing Cup Championship                                      

17.15      Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of <st1:country-region w:st=“on”><st1:place w:st=“on”>Great Britain</st1:place></st1:country-region>       

17.45      Ma5da MX5 Championship                                               

Any left???

please email me back as I would like tickets for 2 people and 1 car!

thanks

Glyn

Hi All… especially the most recent posters… 

Please all check the updated admissions list to confirm your ticket allocation and for instructions for ticket collection in the Owners Club members only forum… pm me with any problems… cheers…

typed in red as its important… Wink

Hi,

I would love to come to this too and do the parade lap if I’m not too late… only 1 ticket needed :slight_smile:

Jane

check you pm inbox please…

Hi martin

I sent you a pm, hope its not to late to get some tickets.

Thanks

Rob

GREAT DAY AT SILVERSTONE TODAY (sat.)

Looking forward to Sunday and the parade lap, today’s parade was incredible, and the MX-5 racing, unbelievable Smile

See you all tomorrow.

Martin & Wendy

Brilliant day - thank you soooooo much Ma5da Racing :smiley: