Mazda UK Heritage Fleet 10th Anniversary Edition - For Sale

Hi Everyone,

Please see the email below from Iain Fleming ref Mazda UK selling their immaculate Heritage 10th Anniversary Edition MX5

Best Regards

Mal

Hi All,

Mazda UK have sent me through information to offer MX-5 Owner Club Membership first dibs on this Heritage car

Offered for sale from Mazda UK’s Heritage Fleet is their 10th Anniversary Edition, number 2,367 of 7,500.

Mazda’s Heritage Fleet portfolio is for use by Press and other media, along with Mazda UK to represent the rich heritage of Mazda’s vehicle portfolio.

At present, only 435 examples of this particular model remain within the UK, with the 10th Anniversary Edition being one of the most beloved Special Edition models produced within the MX-5 portfolio.

Whenever a car joins the Mazda Heritage fleet it is subject to a full mechanical and body inspection, which usually results in a degree of refurbishment to bring the car to the highest standard.

The Mazda Heritage Fleet cars live a cosseted life and enjoy full exterior and mechanical checks and servicing whenever they return from events or press use.

JOTA Sport carries out maintenance and returns them to a dry storage facility where they have dust covers put on until their next appointment, or the regular monthly warm-up.

Year of manufacture: 1999

Body colour: Innocent Blue Mica

MMUK Owned since: April 2016

Mileage: 74,693

Price: £4,995

This car has been loaned to the Club a number of times and is a good example, the extra Tom Matano signed Framed print is a unique addition.

If there is interest please direct to members to me for information.

Kind Regards

Iain Fleming

MX-5 OWNERS CLUB

www.mx5oc.co.uk

Me no can see pictures !

1 Like

Neither can I - thought it was just me!

It would be interesting to know why Mazda UK are selling it.

1 Like

According to gov.uk’s Mot history checker, there’s an outstanding recall on this.???

That’s interesting, pity it doesn’t say what the recall is. The car also has quite a short MOT too - one of these sellers trying to sell an approaching MOT failure before the MOT is due no doubt ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The photos are linking to the Zoho Web Mail site not to any actual image which is why they’re not loading btw.

Hi Everyone,

Apologies, I have only just noticed the replies to this one and that the photos are not present. I cannot find the original email at present to enable me to edit the post but rest assured if i do I will amend accordingly.

Regards

Mal

I have a year 2000 NB and that has a recall on it, maybe they all have. :flushed:

It’ll most likely be the fog lamp recall which has been discussed recently. Basically, if you don’t have front fog lamps the recall is not applicable.

Lots of photos in the media/press pack here that Mazda put together for it. It looked a very nice car when I saw it at the 2019 Annual Event.

I checked with Romford Mazda and it is the fog lamp recall.

It has gone up with Stone Cold Classics which is where I recently bought my Mark 1. Wayne, the owner, is sound and knows his stuff. £4999 for this car seems right and boy is it clean. If my wife would let me I would buy it myself but thems the breaks I guess.

Yes.
Odd…but they will have their reasons.
Did they not rid a Mk1 BRG recently as well?