MX-5 annual National Rally @Gaydon 20/9

I realise that we’ve been asked not to make assumptions and or conjecture around whether the event will proceed or not but I thought I’d raise a thread so that once a decision is made everyone gets to hear asap.
On the basis that it will still happen is there a plan for a NWM MX5OC meet up/convoy on the Sunday morning?

There is already a thread with many contributors for the the event here - MX-5 Autumn Meet 20th September 2020