MX-5 ND Photos Please

Lovely cars there @John_R_Hunter

Now VW own them they are hell bent on extracting as much from the customer as possible!

I thought it was really cynical of them the add the GTS flat 6 engine back into the Cayman and Boxster, for £65k, when it was standard on the previous models.

I thought this was a thread for ND photos not Porsches! :shushing_face: :grin:

4 Likes

Fair point, but it was a bit of background in to why we ended up with MX5’s.

1 Like

One last picture :wink:- I went from these two to this one and I could not be happier!!! Long live the MX5golf & porsche new ND front

4 Likes

my baby

11 Likes

Looking good :slight_smile:
Rob

4 Likes

I saw a 19 plate RF drive down my road this morning the colour was ceramic metallic. What a great colour that is in the early morning sun light. Really suits the RF. Sorry didn’t get a chance of a photo.

1 Like

New ride height after getting some Zeta-CRD fitted

9 Likes

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshire… Your NDRF looks good and pretty much perfect on the ride-height… :slight_smile:
There is a New Member’s thread on here which I have attached the link to… Will reach out further in to the MX-5OC and members…!
Rob

One from mid last year, not often I spot a layby with a view not obscured by a hedge or wall. This is around the Derbyshire/Staffordshire border in the Peak District.

8 Likes

My 2019 ND2, Whole host of mods but most quite subtle :grin:

10 Likes

Like it. I’ll have what he’s having. :+1:

1 Like

My 2016 pride and joy. I’ve been driving with the roof down at every opportunity. This was a drive out a couple of weeks ago to a village called Breedon on the Hill, by the Church. Amazing views

14 Likes

Perfect car to take in those perfect views :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

Wow, not seen many like that before, is she a limited or special edition?

@CeramicMX5ND2 any more developments or thoughts on you going orange :thinking:

Thank you. Its the Icon in Meteor Grey, the pic came out a little darker for the colour it was.love at 1st sight. She did have a wash before my drive :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure the 30AE is worth another £6k or so over mine, so today I showed “Ceramic” some love with a coat of Turtle Wax Carnuaba Polish! :slight_smile:
Rob

You are welcome.! I’ve liked many cars that I’ve owned over the years, but I love my little Ceramic ND… Is pleasure to drive and keep nice! :slight_smile:
Rob

I am impressed with the Turtle Wax Ceramic :turtle: so far, mine has two coats on too. Very easy to apply. She has had a was since too and came up beautifully.

Been rained on today though :sob:. My roof has two coats of Fabsil Gold. This is what I came back to today:

4 Likes