MX-5 ND Photos Please

I bought some of the turtle wax ceramic polish and am looking forward to applying it when I get a chance with no rain…

1 Like

Looks good… I was putting the wax on mine today and it tried to rain…!, but thankfully held off allowing me to finish :slight_smile: Hood looks good with the Fabsil Gold - Am yet to do mine, but must!
Rob

Not very pretty, but this is what your ND looks like when you take the front bumper off :astonished:.

I did this to change the horns, which did make the job simple enough but a bit of a faff getting the bumper off.

When I changed the horns on my new :100:Anniversary I removed the off side inner wheel arch cover and half the under tray. Still a nerve racking job though :cry:

4 Likes

My Soul Red GT Sport Tech, no mods but I’ve only had it 3 weeks.

14 Likes

Nothing breathtaking about this picture, but I parked next to another ND when I was considering the Zunsports grill for my (then) MX5. Side by side comparison :thinking:

5 Likes

I have the Zunsport half grille on my soul red ND but I think I would have the full grille one now

In the end I didn’t go for it. (I bought my number plate instead). But at the time I was leaning more towards having the half grill. Ironically after staring at that picture … for hours :thinking:

Half grille does it for me.

5 Likes

Full grill for me!

2 Likes

Great photo.

14 Likes

Ceramic '18 ND1
Photo on an ancient low pixel mobile.

Only ever used Farecla G3 SuperGloss Paste wax on the car; Planet Polish Wheel Sealant (now discontinued, unfortunately); Meguier’s Endurance Tyre Gel and I maintenance wash with AutoFiness Lather and AutoGlym Pure Shampoo (the purple bottle one).
Has a decontamination when it needs it, typically using a G3 clay mitt (carefully); Bilt Hamber Fallout Remover; AutoFinesse ObiTARate etc etc.
I don’t use any products on the hood. I use a Mazda half cover whenever it’s not being driven.

4 Likes

Silverstone 30th Anniversary

7 Likes

Lathkill Dale, near Bakewell. Out for an early morning run enjoying the empty roads!

9 Likes

Harsh lights courtesy of Westfield xD

7 Likes

Trying to capture the snowflake white “pop ‘n’ sparkle” in the sunshine.

6 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

My RF pausing next to a sign that says “Passing place, no parking” (oops) near Stanage Edge, Sheffield.

5 Likes

Pity the dropped that colour, and the Ceramic. I don’t mind lighter coloured cars as they don’t show swirls up so much. They’ve only left Artic now as the light option :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes