MX-5 ND Photos Please

Black Rock Sands in North Wales.

2 Likes

Lake District acting as a perfect background.

Taken near the top of Hardknott Pass.

Double vision striking by St. Bees Beach!

10 Likes

Got my GT Sport Tech back from ceramic coating yesterday😊

17 Likes

My naw to ND👍

7 Likes

Had it a couple of months now - 2.0 184 ND2. Few things still waiting for delivery of (different wheels, Eibach ARB’s, Wilwood 6 pots - BBS wheels for sale soon :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

What wheels could possibly be prettier than those?

They are really nice wheels. And bonus that they’re proper OEM fitment. I’m not a fan of the whole black wheel thing though and want some lightweight 17 x 8s to put my own stamp on the car. All the mods were done by the previous owner and they look great but want to put my own stamp on it. Plus my other car is white with black bits on too (not wheels though). Half tempted to have the little Mazda boot spoiler wrapped in white too.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan!

Ant

My little road trip to the East Coast and North Yorkshire Moors last month
20210621_161853

12 Likes

Hi, some absolutely beautiful motors on this thread, and plenty of nice tweaks!

Here is my ND, 2016 2.0 Recaro Sport in Ceramic. Haven’t done any mods yet, but hoping to do a few small things once I get a look round the site and see what springs, spacers, etc work best.

9 Likes

Hi tooth_dr. I see this is your first post so let me welcome you from myself in Nottinghamshire… Very nice Ceramic Recaro Sport you have there - And your sure to get lots of friendly advise on the mods that may suit you… :slight_smile:

Rob

1 Like

deleted

3 Likes

2017 Arctic

9 Likes

7 Likes

I finally took delivery of my ND after a 4 month wait. :partying_face:
Here it is being introduced to it’s stablemate. Coincidently bought on the same day 43 years apart.

12 Likes

New wheels, finally. Refurbed Brembos to go on soon.

9 Likes

Which wheels are those DC, and what size/offset?
I’ve been looking for something to go on my 30AE (Brembos) for a while, (not very hard I must admit) and those in a dark colour would suit.

1 Like

Konig Hypergrams in bronze. They come in grey and a polished lip/black version too.

17 x 8j et 45

I did a lot of digging on wheels that fit brembo without spacers and found that most OZ will fit, Enkei PF01 and Enkei RPF01 (only in 17 x 7 et35, or the 16s) will fit too.

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciated.
Ideally I wanted an 8” as well, so it looks like I’ll be ordering some konigs over the weekend.
Are you using 215’s, or have you upped the tyres to 225?

1 Like

215 mate. 225 will catch the inners.

Hopefully you won’t have to wait 4 months like I did!