MX-5 ND Photos Please

Nice pics everyone.

Is that the place at Southwell?:thinking:

1 Like

Certainly is :slight_smile:

When I saw it was all locked up, took the chance to get some quick pix…!

Rob

1 Like

Nice one Rob. Thought it looked familiar.
He often has a few nice motors in but isn’t always open.
There are some lovely driving roads around that area even if many of them are speed restricted.

Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

That’s true Guy. 50mph limits all over the place, and the dreaded pot holes…! :rage:

But as all us MX-5er’s know… MX-5’s are just pure fun at any speed especially with the top down…! :joy:

Rob

3 Likes

Amen Rob :+1:

3 Likes

Had a great drive from Derby into the Peak district today, ending up at Thornbridge Hall

5 Likes

So I just bought this 2018 Z Sport (210 of 300) and absolutely love it - first MX-5 I’ve had, and it seems to make me smile like a loon when I drive it!

14 Likes

This is mine from my last trackday

14 Likes

Yesterday at Allenheads, near Hexham.

8 Likes

On Silverstone at Japfest :smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @1geek2many,
great to see you enjoying your new Z Sport.
I know what you mean about “smiling like a loon”, I felt the same when I bought my Mk4 and still smile when I’m raggin’ it around driving responsibly around country lanes and anywhere else :rofl:

There’s lots of photos and details about the upgrades I made to my mk4 on my blog: www.mx5blog.co.uk
The most common upgrade people make is the “stubby ariel aerial”. Enjoy your MX-5 and I look forward to seeing you at an event.

3 Likes

Pods or powder…

41g3EaEW-bL.AC_SY1000
s-l300

…which is stubbier? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Powder.

Spent an hour or two today detarring and polishing the car, then snapped a couple of photos.

14 Likes

Lovely. What did you use to get the tar off? I have lots of tar spots on my RF and when I pick at them with a fingernail they just move around.

1 Like

I was given some Autoglym Tar Remover in a kit from a dealer, but to be honest it isnt that great. Doesnt really dissolve it and requires some degree of rubbing which I hate. I have used a product called Tarminator from Anachem in the past. It is very effective but you need to be careful as its very strong.

12 Likes

Ex-Mazda UK car most likely with a VX plate.

No purchased brand new by myself.
VX is a Worcestershire prefix…

1 Like

Blimey, nice work! I thought Mazda had all of the VX plates. SMH manage their fleet who are Worcester based.

1 Like