MX-5 ND Photos Please

Yes would recommend a stubby, OEM one looks a but stupid imo, haven’t had issues with mine since fitting.

Took advantage of todays weather for a lovely run out from Dronfield to Lincoln via as many back roads as I could find.
Five hours to do 120 miles!

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Great shots Gareth.
Your car looks splendid :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Cat says ‘no!’ but I went out anyway - just love this car!

5 Likes

PS No cats were harmed during this shoot, or after!!

4 Likes

Difficult choosing my favourite pic, but here’s one of 'em!

13 Likes

That’s a lovely pic & the car looks beautiful. It is an identical model to mine; I painted my calipers red but seeing your pic I wonder if they look better as they are.

2 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy! :slight_smile:
Hope to see some pics on my ND and Favourite colour threads…! :wink:

Rob

1 Like

This was taken just as the sun was setting up at the Cat & Fiddle in the Peak District. The former pub (now a distillery) is situated on the A537 at nearly 1,700 feet above sea level. The Cat & Fiddle run from Buxton to Macclesfield is reputed to be the most dangerous road in the U.K.

12 Likes

Our recent continued great weather has given plenty of opportunity for getting the roof down!

I’ve done a few mods to the car and I’ve a set of eibachs sitting here to install to finish it off.

10 Likes

Fitted the Pacomotorsport seat lowering rails for the driver side last year. It does remove the instant adjustment of the bas but no problem for me as im the only driver. Last week fitted them to the passenger seat, improves the seating as well as lowering by almost 1 1/2 ".

6 Likes

Quick snap of my new-ish 2.0 GT Sport Tech - thanks to @CeramicMX5ND2 for making me aware of this thread.

8 Likes

9 Likes

My ND Icon just returned from having a minor dent repaired ( not me!) they polished it well before I collected it!

7 Likes

ND 2016 1.5 Sport

5 Likes

A4069

7 Likes

2017 ND 2.0 RF, changed to the stubby aerial, added Android Auto and changed to a Pipercross foam air filter. Edit: Also added the trunk-lid poppers.

7 Likes

Haven’t taken any new pics for ages, so hear are a few from outside Sherwood Restorations in Nottinghamshire - Not too far away from home, on a little drive around the lanes… :slight_smile:

Rob

7 Likes