MX-5 ND Photos Please

Very nice and am glad you are happy with you new car - It makes that journey all the more satisfying when everything goes as you’d hope…! If the tyre pressures are slightly high that might account for a slightly jittery low-speed ride… Think they are supposed to be 30psi all round, though I have mine at 32…
Look forward to more pics… and enjoy every moment! :slight_smile:

Enjoy your new car!! and good luck finding out all about it.

They are light cars so they do skip around a bit, back end is playful also, especially in the wet.

Yes I’ve found the steering a bit vague around the straight ahead position, but it’s fine when turning.

When I say jittery, it just feels a bit harsh over small bumps or ridges, like the tyres are either overinflated and not absorbing much. It could be the make or design of tyre of course, my last few cars have had Michelin pilot super sports, or Mps4s’s which have a fairly soft construction and sidewall and are quite forgiving and predictable. The cars were much heavier though. It’s no big deal tbh.
It rained coming home, so I’ve already had a little play. The LSD works well, very easy to control the rear end. And all at (fairly) sensible speeds😉.
It’s also impressively built-not one squeak, rattle or other odd noise.
Got a feeling I’m going to enjoy this car😁.

2 Likes

Brilliant :+1: you do sometimes have a squeaky ■■■ time when you first put your foot down round a wet roundabout and the back kicks out , but it never feels out of control.

The futures Orange :tangerine:

With an occasional classy Ceramic for good measure… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

MX-5 Arctic, somewhere near Achiltibuie, May 2019.

2 Likes

Welcome to the newcomers. Soul Red and Orange look amazing.
And for good measure:

Congrats on the car. May be worth getting tracking checked as there seems to be a bit of variety in factory settings.

1 Like

I like the NC!, but it’s lost here amongst the ND’s :grin:

1 Like

I agree, in fact checking the whole alignment set up would be worthwhile

I’m so so close to buying an ND… this thread is really helping! :grin:

1 Like

Great car, what number is it?

Go for it - You know you want to :smile:
This is my other more “niche” thread for the Ceramic ones… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is number 218/600. :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoying a bright spell today :slight_smile:

7 Likes

New ND Lake

7 Likes

Stopped to take photos,on my essential trip to sainsbury’s

8 Likes

Beautiful car!

Ant

1 Like

You definitely need to look out for this in the Tescos toy aisle! I’ve only found one so far but they are about and a bit cheaper than yours!

5 Likes