MX-5 ND Photos Please

So…

Here’s my new (to me) ND1 - RF Launch Edition :grin:
Only got this picture for now - hopefully I’ll get some decent snaps when the lockdown is lifted!

11 Likes

Here is my :100: Anniversary MX5. Still waiting for it’s first proper day out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Stub aerial was fitted on the way home from the dealers :joy::joy:.

8 Likes

I fitted my stubby as soon as I got the car on the drive home - was going to do it at the dealers, but thought they may comment… Looks great!

Looks lovely, and fitting of a stubby aerial was the first thing I did to mine :slight_smile:
Many happy miles to look forward to MX51MJR :joy:

Our new to us 2019 RF 1.5 sel-nav+ in Eternal Blue Mica

6 Likes

Very nice and love the colour :slight_smile: :ok_hand:
Rob

1 Like

I’m positively itching to go for a blast again!!

6 Likes

Fabulous colour with those black wheels and black mirrors John. If you wanted to tinker with the look, a pair of black side indicators should go well with your colour combination. I bought a pair of eBay for £17.00. Very easy to fit and looked fantastic against the soul red colour with similar wheels and mirrors as your blue RF.

3 Likes

Very nice! If ever there was a car that’s so inviting to drive as an MX-5… I’m yet to see it…! :joy:
Ceramic pics welcome on my other thread too…! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohh those indicators are :ok_hand:
May have to invest!

Mmmm ceramic, definitely growing on me :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

It’s a cool colour - I think it suits the car. I went to buy a blue one but fell in love with this colour.

1 Like

I really like the look of the RF, then someone posts a soft top picture, and it just looks perfect.

1 Like

Managed to get out for an hour today :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Just can’t get enough of my machine grey. So glad I got the calipers done now. Never owned a car that gets as many looks and commemts as this one does.

5 Likes

I remember the day I brought mine home for the first time - Friends and neighbours were very interested in taking a look and having a chat about it - What’s not to like! :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely ! So many people stop and stare both young and old. Definitely a keeper.

1 Like

6 Likes

Just been out for a little drive in the spring sunshine, before it snows tomorrow :sunglasses::wink:

8 Likes

Had a mate take some shots of mine yesterday.

18 Likes