MX-5 ND Photos Please

Just finished a machine polish and wax for the Summer. Used meguires ultimate polish and ultimate paste wax on top - come out better than it did from the factory!

7 Likes

Car Park

At work, after a good polish at weekend.

10 Likes

Drove past this local garage earlier this week and parked up for a sneaky photo. Since the photo was taken I’ve put a personal registration on the car so its no longer the one in this photo.

7 Likes

Very nice… Shame about the Renault parked behind you…!
I like a personal plate too :slight_smile:
Rob

3 Likes

Yes indeed. That was just a phone snap but I shall be taking my camera bag with me on my adventures looking for opportunities. Nice plate!

1 Like

Recent run out north of Gloucester. Abandoned pub! Didn’t get a drink that night.

9 Likes

Nice pic, though is so sad the amount of pubs that are closing - It was bad pre-pandemic, but even worse now… :cry:

Unless I blinked and missed it, there don’t appear to be any black ones here, so let me correct that :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Very nice… Will require the “Special Touch” to keep the black paint shiny clean… :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

Cracking finish. As we have had black let’s see (another) white one :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Very nice. I love ND’s in black or white… and the Ceramic ones are welcome too! :slight_smile:
Rob

Oranges are always nicer😉image

8 Likes

Another in white in a sunny Cheddar Gorge.

12 Likes

That’s a steep hill you’re driving down :wink:

2 Likes

Good hand brake

3 Likes

And sticky tyres

1 Like

Haha. Pic looked ok when I uploaded it.

Evening at St Abbs, Berwickshire.

17 Likes

If it was a phone camera picture edited on the PC, sometimes the orientation info gets mixed. Unless I fix it ahead of posting (as in the next paragraph), for me it seems to want to be wrong for 75% of posts, even though it looks OK on the PC.

So if the photo is an icon in a directory listing on the PC, even though showing correct way up, do the following.
. Right click on the icon to bring up the menu item “Rotate clockwise,” and left click to rotate it 90 degrees.
. Then right click again to bring up “Rotate counterclockwise,” and left click to rotate it back again.
. Then drag and drop the tweaked forth-and-back icon into the post.

Most of the time the file remains about the same size, sometimes it grows, once I noticed it shrank. Weirrrddd.

1 Like

Grassington, Yorkshire Dales

5 Likes